Chung For President

Chung for president of Venezuela Originally Posted by TX_hammer
I noticed el chapo closed 3 threads today, but not this one.. maybe he and Maduro are conspiring to ship me to Caracas
Long live the King. Vote Chung.
No doubt. CBJ no mas
since trump meet with kim jong un in vietnam , I need some north Korea nympho to cope with stress
There's more off topic threads on another area in the dallas forum. Maybe El Chapo is just taking a break or "gettin sum material for reviews". He'll prolly close this one and the others too.
did they hang el chapo yet ?
I noticed el chapo closed 3 threads today, but not this one.. maybe he and Maduro are conspiring to ship me to Caracas Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yeah, what's up with that? This is not a review. Although, I thought we had Encounter Reports now, not Reviews.

There should have been an option to vote for Chung for President of ECCIE. I think that would get more votes.
Lol...Yes vote for me. Make AMP great again!!!
I think speaker of the house would be more fitting... just my opinion
thanks Guys!

I did vote "yes", for President, but the only other option was a ban, LOL.. no middle ground here!

Capitol Hill?

I guess you didn't specify President of the USA.. I could be President pro temp of the US Senate! and tell Mike Pence to get the Hell out of my chair Originally Posted by Chung Tran
President of Vietnam, any time! Not as good looking or as dashing as Nguyen Cao Ky, but much more impressive military decorations.
President of Vietnam, any time! Not as good looking or as dashing as Nguyen Cao Ky, but much more impressive military decorations. Originally Posted by weasel99
Hahahahaha!

I saw that the US President arrived at Noi Bai International Airport some 7 hours ago. good story to tell, from earlier this decade.. a Friend of mine lives not far from that airport, he would visit a little outdoor Coffee shop that was about a 10 minute walk from the airport, 7 minute walk from a big (but old, not exactly modern) Hotel near the premises. I stayed there for a few days visiting my friend (his place was too small, plus the hotel is relatively cheap).. anyway, he was good friends with the lady Coffee Shop Owner, we visited her shop, he suggested an arrangement for me to fuck her.. she was divorced, had not had a Man in 10 years.. we met up at a little motel not far away, and she rode me like a Bronco, I couldn't believe how wild a fuck she was.. busted big inside her, cowgirl. next morning I visited her at the Coffee shop, 2 old guys chatted me up, one was suggesting I should hit on the Coffee Shop lady, she and I just smiled, the old guys never knew I had fucked her the day before, LOL.. I never saw her again, had to leave Noi Bai 2 hours later. but nice memories..
Great story. Gotta love them hidden jewels
my friends visit last yr, brothels are everywhere young girls with good service, they like American very much over there I don't know why they used to be enemy, they don't like Chinese that much because they said Chinese took their land
perfect summary, TX_hammer.. completely accurate.
Maybe he'll make the AMPs legal! 😂