Watson might be a fellow hobbyists

• Trey
  • 03-20-2021, 12:08 PM
I can't see him trying to rape a chick. Please let me know if you think the high school quarterback has a hard time finding chicks. Let's move you up to college how many I can't get laid quarterbacks there? Now you're a NFL quarterback in his prime. How tough has it been to get pussy? I'm sorry but I'm gonna call bullshit on these hoes.

Also half this shit ain't even rape allegations its he asked me to massage his groin area. I have my massage lady do that and not for sexual reasons because my groin area is sore from walking and shes a fucking massage therapist.
Watson is a prime example of a NFL player taking advantage of his fame to rape ladies. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
You don't know that. There's a target on every famous athletes back. From what I've read, the Houston Police haven't been called by these ladies' attorney nor by the ladies themselves.

If you've got inside info, please share.
Watson doesn't need to rent pussy. All he has to do is show up with his boys at almost any club and women will be all over him.
Yep. Thats kinda how It is for me,as well.

It aint easy bein me.
You don't know that. There's a target on every famous athletes back. From what I've read, the Houston Police haven't been called by these ladies' attorney nor by the ladies themselves.

If you've got inside info, please share. Originally Posted by gnadfly
There is way too much smoke for there not to be a fire. Watson is a punk and hopefully he gets jail time for trying to rape these ladies.
From what I've read, the Houston Police haven't been called by these ladies' attorney nor by the ladies themselves.. Originally Posted by gnadfly

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...n-cases-monday
  • Trey
  • 03-20-2021, 09:16 PM
There is way too much smoke for there not to be a fire. Watson is a punk and hopefully he gets jail time for trying to rape these ladies. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
You're simpin hard for the hoes. That smoke is just clouding your eyes.
You're simpin hard for the hoes. That smoke is just clouding your eyes. Originally Posted by Trey
And your simpin over a punk athlete who thinks he can do anything he wants.
If the rape allegations are true:

I think he needs a ride to the train station.

There is way too much smoke for there not to be a fire. Watson is a punk and hopefully he gets jail time for trying to rape these ladies. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...n-cases-monday Originally Posted by CryptKicker
My comments were true when when I made them. Monday, their attorney will sub affidavits to the police. As of today, the police don't have anything. In fact, from what I've read, the police don't have one complaint from any of these alleged victims.

But these women were trying to get money out of Watson, who has plenty of it for now, to "go away."

The only thing I know about Watson, I've know from the football field. He can defend himself. The timing of him leaving Houston and all these women coming forward is suspicious.
If the rape allegations are true:

I think he needs a ride to the train station.
. Originally Posted by O'Mike
Let's be clear. I haven't seen anything about rape. Just "Sexual misconduct", which isn't even a formal crime.

Have you seen anything about rape or aggrevated sexual assault? Do LMTs ever touch the butt?

Sometimes these attorneys tightrope a line so they themselves can't get sued.
Has anyone mentioned Robert Kraft
Suspicious timing? Yes and no. A lot of times teams know of their players behaviors and help to cover-up or just sit on the info.
Yes these highly paid athletes have targets on their backs from gold digging women. But they do grow up insulated and protected. Leading them to think they can get away with most behavior. Like crypt posted where theres smoke theres fire. This many women coming forward does not look good.
But Watson is not the first to be accused of this type of trouble.
Lets see what info actually comes out and what happens.

I liked seeing Watson play! But he was not gonna win a Super Bowl.
Has anyone mentioned Robert Kraft Originally Posted by VitaMan
Why? Those girls were willing. DW case the girls were not. BIG Difference.

I liked seeing Watson play! But he was not gonna win a Super Bowl. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yep only 2 playoff appearances and only 1 and 2. 28 and 25 career record. Basically about the same winning % as Kirk Cousins lol.