If you had to choose one provider as your wife, who would you choose?

V-nurse would be a great choice ......
That is a very tough question, esp since I am married......but I think Madison May would make a great wife, she is great in bed!
Hmmmm- none of them.If I got married then I would stop hobbying so neither of those things will happen.
It would have to be my ATF, Ciarra
Hmmmm- none of them.If I got married then I would stop hobbying so neither of those things will happen. Originally Posted by looiecypher
I am married but I am hobbying.
To pick a face and body that I would have to wake up to every morning and never get tired of....I'd say Tara Evans. Originally Posted by travelling_man
Thanks travelling man, you would make a good husband
Nina Moretti
Oh Goodness!!
Kat(Katina) marry me.
Sorry, ONLY one.....Imagine that being a Mormon all providers were your wives and you had to pick the Best Wife, who would you pick. Originally Posted by Private Encounter

Well since you are going to force the choice of "Best Wifey Material" that makes it tough...

Cause once you put said provider in that role... that changes the lust aspect of something that would otherwise be unattainable. It's the old adage "You always want what you can't have" and once you have it there would be something else 'shiny' that catches your eye...

I wouldn't want to take the lust aspect away from a provider... but if it were a poll and I were voting in the poll I would think that the best name suited for the ballot would be....

Drum Roll please.....

Nicole Preston...

Dallas' Own Sexy Betty Crocker
Kaci Snow!
+1 on Tara.
I do, and I do! LOL, thanks guys...I always consider the source when it comes to compliments, and I must say those are some highly regarded sources in my book.

Will need an extra pillow for my big fat ego tonight, LOL...
My choice would be an extremely attractive lady who has been a great friend to me. If she ever was to turn into a chubby chasing cougar no doubt I would say yes!!
CHASEDFW

Nuf said
The Original Kelly! TNT ooof!!!