Pistol's Bad Review.....

Thsi girl obviously doesnt care...she asked you to do it and thats the problem...I would nt have
Why would she not want an account, sound like she wants everyone else to do for her..but she wont do for herself!!
Shes cute but obviously not professional and karma will come back around to bite her in the ass!

Oh my wow.. I really feel like deleting this post now trying to apologize for her.. I haven't talked to her since the day I made this post. I'm the one who told her about her bad review on eccie and she asked me to try to make it right for her.. I told her that she should make an account and stick up for herself. But she asked me to do it.. Ugh.. I have nothing... I try to be sweet as pie to everyone.. But I can't help the girl... Originally Posted by Annalise Giselle
That just goes to show that some men over look the REAL and GOOD ladies on this site..

As for Annalise Giselle, you are a true sweetheart for trying to help out a friend.. Sorry it didn't work out though..
And Sarah Your avatar is well yummy!!
sorry back to the field JIM!!
I completely agree!! Thanks for the compliment Sarah.. Your avatar IS yummy.. LOL
You two are too sweet, thanks I'm blushing lol..
That just goes to show that some men over look the REAL and GOOD ladies on this site..

As for Annalise Giselle, you are a true sweetheart for trying to help out a friend.. Sorry it didn't work out though.. Originally Posted by SpinnerSarah619
For the record, her prior reviews were very good, especially on TER (which is about to have it's first black mark). When I posted here, I had four guys say "yeah, I had similar problems" which tells me you should post reviews folks.

Thank you for your advocacy for Pistol Annalise. Too bad she wasn't really sorry.

Sarah, are you interested in providing the Best. Session. Ever?
too young for me, but i can't imagine NOT having a great time with her, then again, i'm a take charge kinda guy. as far as the blonde.... i woulda invited her in!
guys seem to want the young ones, 18-20 years old, and they expect the girls to take charge and make them happy, HELLO!!!! she's 18 years old!!!! she don't know how to make yuo happy, or handle situations like that.
@rharley....you're probably right about this one, have not met her, and in many cases
the 18 years don't know or just can't go there with someone their dad's age. Which is understandable.

But let's not make that a hard and fast rule, there have been/and still are some younger ones that can definitely bring it. They're definitely a special, but not a totally rare find. But the ladies that combine that wonderful playful, fun AND experienced game......boy, after playing in the hobby for a while, are sure hard to beat!
Wow a lot to chew on in this Discussion, I can say this who will want the trouble of going thru something like that ? You only get one chance to make a lasting impression . It seems odd a guy shows up with out the whole donation and now her friend is worried . It seems like a excuse to me when someone is caught giving bad service .
This is going to be my LAST post about this Pistol situation.. I'm reading so much drama about more than one situation. And I am OVER IT! I am NOT in any way affliated with her anymore and do not want to be.. I feel like an ass for sticking up for someone who obviously doesn't know how to run her business and be professional. And i'd like to thank all of you hobbyist who have pointed that out to me. Take care all. Happy Hobbying..
Sorry for the drama Ms Giselle, you've been a trooper.

I almost hesitate to mention this, but . . .

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...69#post1941469

That puts Pistol as a warning in THREE categories, reviews, coed (this one), and now alerts.

Geesh.
too young for me, but i can't imagine NOT having a great time with her, then again, i'm a take charge kinda guy. as far as the blonde.... i woulda invited her in! Originally Posted by rharley
Actually, I did. She said a very flat "no". Of course, I didn't offer any extra either. I'll consider your "take charge" advice, however.
For the record, her prior reviews were very good, especially on TER (which is about to have it's first black mark). When I posted here, I had four guys say "yeah, I had similar problems" which tells me you should post reviews folks.

Thank you for your advocacy for Pistol Annalise. Too bad she wasn't really sorry.

Sarah, are you interested in providing the Best. Session. Ever? Originally Posted by MisterSir

I would have to say yes to your answer MisterSir

As for Annalise Giselle, you are a true sweetheart for trying to help out a friend.. Sorry it didn't work out though.. Originally Posted by SpinnerSarah619

Honestly, I don't think that's it at all. I think some guys look at a lady who has had nothing but positive reviews on this site and think they'd like to have the same positive experience.

That, and guys like variety.