Damn this board is dead who's still around

Looks like you are shaking thanks up there already Jj. Good for you. Ladies, ladies, come out to playyyyy.
Shit Doc You know I shake things up no matter where I go Lol........heh.....It looks like the lady may not come out and play, we may have to go play with the lady's.......
Just thought I would see who is still around I see a few posting from time to time. I know I did have a good time on this page last year. I have been out of pocket some and haven't been playing. But I am about to start back. Women wise who is still around and are their any good new one's.

I guess I am feeling the waters out lol Originally Posted by Jjsunday
I haven't toured Tally in over a year but have been considering coming back. I wonder when would be a good time? My home base is Daytona Beach so im not too far and I'd love to travel for any one of you. Just book accordingly (:

sashabenjamin.com
You can say that again, Sasha. this town is so dead. I'm posting now in Panama, and am willing to travel to get some good stuff. the posters there are pretty fun too.
Good to know Sasha .........Mr Jack I have been seeing you going down the panhandle playing .....Good Deal..
The panhandle has got it going on man. the best Looking women and the friendliest. I have made my acquaintance to a few and have not been disappointed at all. they know the true meaning of southrn hospitalty. finally got to meet my dream girl Vanessa Ink and she was one for the ages. I gotta meet Maui and Anna Watts soon. someone mentioned autumn Foxx and DURAMAN mentions his Princess all the time, so I'm definitely meeting her sometime. the only problem I have is getting away from tally when I can. to go west takes 3 hours going and 3 hours back. that means I have to take a day off and knock off 2 in one day.. lol.
Man vanessaink is in my dreamlist
MrJ
That’s the same with me and Panama City it’s 2/3 hours there and 2/3 hours back well closer to 2 I guess and I have been wanting to see a few providers over there but just having fun here so far
Anna watts is great and the foxx is over the top with gfe play upscale princess is a great time as well I really just like being around her and the sex is great !

Just treat our ladies over here good ! Ha
Damn. So I know I hafta increase the range of where i go to visiting thinking maybe Jax and Gainesville. So i check out G'ville and look at this One.

http://gainesville.backpage.com/Wome...-0304/20935472

Holy crap!! now i read her reviews, and there's a lot out there says she is not GFE, but who the Hell cares? my God, look at her!! someone said if you just want a "trophy fuck" She is alright. I think that would be a worthwhile experience to live through. damn!!
Every review says it is indeed the girl in the pictures even tho it looks way TGTBT.
Barbie was in town a couple of days last year. Non GFE and managed. Q.v. is the best offer to reduce risk and loss. I won’t drive 2-3 hours for a q.v. non GFE material. But to each his own.