Did Uncle Joe violate the law...say it ain't so Uncle Joe!!

But but but, Speedy said this conversation never happened!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
I said that Mayor Pete and Biden had a conversation AFTER Buttigieg dropped out. Nothing in the links provided states anything else to be fact.
So Speedo was there in the "conversation"?
  • R.M.
  • 03-08-2020, 08:17 AM
There yous go, taking about but again.

Pathetic old queen.

Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Its really hard to take some one like you serious. You hide from your ban. You are very immature. How many more handles do you have?
this is akin to what did blago for which he was convicted

appointment for a favor or potential favor or hinted at favor
I sure know where to come when I need a "good" conspiracy theory to laugh at.
  • oeb11
  • 03-08-2020, 08:40 AM
Blago flagrantly asked for money in return for the senate appointment.

Tried and convicted. Served 8 of 14 years before pardon.

Any proof Joe offered money to any of the race drop-outs????
Blago flagrantly asked for money in return for the senate appointment.

Tried and convicted. Served 8 of 14 years before pardon.

Any proof Joe offered money to any of the race drop-outs???? Originally Posted by oeb11
he offered office it seems

office is valuable, you go into government work broke and come out a multimillionaire

office=money without you having to get your hands dirty
  • oeb11
  • 03-08-2020, 09:03 AM
just ask the Clintons and Obamas!!!

Offering a VP slot for dropping out of the race, and for no personal financial gain - does not rise to the level of criminal corruption - IMHO.

That is just politics for both sides of the fence.
just ask the Clintons and Obamas!!!

Offering a VP slot for dropping out of the race, and for no personal financial gain - does not rise to the level of criminal corruption - IMHO.

That is just politics for both sides of the fence. Originally Posted by oeb11
well the law the op quoted seems to differ
I said that Mayor Pete and Biden had a conversation AFTER Buttigieg dropped out. Nothing in the links provided states anything else to be fact. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You said ButtPlug didn’t have a conversation with OBAMA until after Buttplug withdrew. That’s not true. Buttplug spoke to Obama and Jimmy Carter before he withdrew. The elders told Buttplug to Butt out.
Any proof Joe offered money to any of the race drop-outs???? Originally Posted by oeb11
Using the DimWits' standard of "proof" ....

... "he was thinking it"!
Originally Posted by rexdutchman

Its really hard to take some one like you serious. You hide from your ban. You are very immature. How many more handles do you have? Originally Posted by R.M.
And yous are a paragons of virtue and intelligence. Is that gif your granddaughter?

LOLLING!

assup, you have no class. that is no way to treat a lady.