Hobbyists: Do you Agree or Disagree?

Have found that most Latina and Australian women are very open minded.
A guy actually stated on that worldsexguide that American women were like milk cartons in the fridge...cold, and the 'flaps are hard to open'. Originally Posted by alluringava
You just described my last couple of relationships.
what's FOB mean? Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Fresh Off the Boat i.e. just arrived on our shores.
Hahaha F.O.B -- same as "JJC" in my country. One doesn't have to be F.O.B to be willing and open minded. Nigerian women believe in pleasing their man/doing whatever he wants. I'm sure it's the same for some other cultures too. I have A LOT of limits in the hobby. However, in my personal life with my SO, anything goes .
The greatest difference is the one that exists between marriage and the hobby.
Hahaha F.O.B -- same as "JJC" in my country. One doesn't have to be F.O.B to be willing and open minded. Nigerian women believe in pleasing their man/doing whatever he wants. I'm sure it's the same for some other cultures too. I have A LOT of limits in the hobby. However, in my personal life with my SO, anything goes . Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Hey that avatar and those boobs belong to a retired provider named Naomi! You might want to change that! Does your SO get a discount???
Having traveled and done the hobby years back in isreal and europe...i find the same thing...its relative to the person and situation...the more ghetto the girl is, the more ghetto she is. but...having had russian in isreal and having seen most of ethnic background, both in personal and hobby, i love every group and its individuals within a group that are 10 or 1 on those levels.

also, yes, Cost of Living means that 10 dollars there is 200 dollars here, which is 400 dollars in japan or something like that...
I have been visiting quite a lot to my local Asian Micro lately. They have mostly Hong Kong and Korean girls, and I found them to be pretty open and wanting to please. I think that the Asian culture generally wants to please and the girls I have seen excel at wanting to please and are very open minded. I would love to try some oh the Thai girls though, would love to go to Thailand, but don't see that happening anytime soon.

Have also been with a few Caribbean black girls that travel here from Eastern Canada and found them open minded, enjoy sex and some like to kink it up a bit. The last one I saw, was very sexy and hot for me. I am hoping to make it to Costa Rica in the next year and explore some Latina girls that do P4P.

In Alberta, Canada I have found the touring Indie SP's to be pretty open and good VFM, but overall, the French Canadian girls provide the best experience along with a sexy French accent.
Based on what I've read the asians seem to be the most "willing" and open minded. The FOB type. Not Americanized. Originally Posted by Shayla
Are Canadians Americanized?
Hey that avatar and those boobs belong to a retired provider named Naomi! You might want to change that! Does your SO get a discount??? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Funny Funny LOL!!! The girls will soon be old news -- getting even bigger ones soon .

Does my SO get a discount? Yup. He fucks me for free at least 2-3 times a day
  • MrGiz
  • 01-28-2012, 07:03 AM
My vote goes to the Great Horny Southern Redneck Girls!

Where do ya think the term "roll in the hay " came from, anyway? *
My vote goes to the Great Horny Southern Redneck Girls!

Where do ya think the term "roll in the hay " came from, anyway? * Originally Posted by MrGiz
The crazy ones are the best lays, Giz .
  • MrGiz
  • 01-28-2012, 07:18 AM
The crazy ones are the best lays, Giz . Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Call me , Cuckoo !! * . . . for Cocoa

Fresh Off the Boat.
Fresh Off the Boat. Originally Posted by alluringava
Correct... That's what I meant.

Are Canadians Americanized? Originally Posted by pyramider
God I hope not...