My Two Weeks Notice!

Good luck to you....

I know you have worked really hard in school. And it has paid off......finally.

You will be missed. :-)
  • coven
  • 12-28-2010, 08:31 AM
Good Luck to you Jamie!
Jamie:

It's a pleasure to see that good things happen to nice people every once in a while. Congrats on your opportunity, and hopefully life will reward you for your kindness and hard work!

All the best!
I never had the pleasure of meeting you Jamie but best of luck. Great job finishing your degree.
yayyyy congrats girlie
Congradulations and Be Safe Jamie.....

Look, I get to be under a Jaguar!
(purrrrrrrrrrring) LOL
Great job Jamie! You are a terrific young women and I hope things continue to go well for you. I consider myself fortunate to have met you. May the road always rise to meet you and the wind always be at your back.
  • fawn
  • 12-29-2010, 05:46 AM
Yes, I can't believe it either -- but it's true!

I am putting in "two weeks notice" here at ECCIE. I was offered the opportunity of a lifetime, and will be graduating this May so I felt now was the appropriate time to leave the business.

I have met so many amazing men and women during my 18 months of providing, and wouldn't trade it for the world! I'd love to give you all shoutouts, but the special ones know who they are, and I'd undoubtedly leave someone out, so I will keep this short and sweet.

I hope to see some of my regulars and some new faces before I go, but if not, I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know a lot of you via the board and in person.

With that said, always be safe and always be respectful -- you'd be suprised how much farther you'd get in life by being kind

xoxo
Jamie Originally Posted by JamieYoung
Ahhh Baby Girl, I am so proud of you....You have worked very hard for this day and now you are moving on to a new chapter in your life.....And I want to wish you all the best....And it will be a great one because you are a very special lady and deserve nothing but the best....And don't you ever forget that!!!!! You will be missed.... kiss
Good luck girl.
All the best to you Jamie.
Congrats. Good Luck.
I am so sad Jamie I just got the chance to chill with you and you are leaving! I think you are great girl and I wish you the best! I miss you already!
same as what Kendall said, i finally met you and you are retiring. but congrats on graduating that is great! two weeks will go by fast...
Im looking forward to screwing your brains out before you retire and are no longer on the provider menu!