Funniest provider?

"Sticking"...to your day job. Knowing what your day job is...sticking....now that's some funny shit right there on the quiet side of a cerebral pun. Sticking works on at least two levels, noun and verb, maybe adverb. Nice work!

Y'all other funny bitches study that shit, elevate your minds.
Von...von...von.....It's you who makes me laugh....everytime you drop.....your phone :P

Ps. here's a pic I took of slubby tonight. Pm me if you want his rates and availability

CD3 is funny as hell, just read her ads and interact with her a bit. wicked sense of humor.
Yeah love CD3s comments. We went back an forth on that Arlington boxing match. Hilarious. One on One, totally out of my league, but i know it would be greatness! lol Maybe we can help each other with our school work and swizz some of that Pope Juice Vat 69.lol
  • Ashi
  • 09-24-2015, 10:51 PM
Being funny, having fun , is as good as getting GFE treatment. Vulgarity , nasty language, etc., is not funny though.
Kelly TNT!
Delightfully upbeat, sunny, funny and happy.
I actually thought I had someone offer a trade for service to write some material for me..
LMAO,, Now that is some funny stuff!!! But we had corrected that to my misunderstanding...
I can Jump to conclusions sometimes... Sorry! lol. It was just a misfire.

This thread took a sharp Left..
"But if I did do it "
I would write my own material. Starting with that statement above. LOL
Then I would like to state... if I wanted to supply a freebie I'd get drunk and go to the bar

Don't take that last statement 100%. It is a 50/50 shot with me.

Phildo.. hello
Then I would like to state... if I wanted to supply a freebie I'd get drunk and go to the bar Originally Posted by melannie_star
Let us (and by us, I mean me) which bar you're going to in advance. You know, so I can 'accidentally' run into and improve my chances when I use my smooth lines on you!

TeThanks Von, you just get me ; )

I say BBW Katrina and THN are damn funny. Dem bitches always making me laugh! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Bingo bango. This one here has given me a sensible chuckle more than once in a PM. In person it's probably better. Can also imagine sitting in a bar with Katrina and people watching that shit.

Cloe312 and I enjoyed some high-brow humor together, and would think Elisabeth Whispers would indulge in this as well. Bring your SAT words, though.
Caitie Mae has a great sense of humor - subtle and sarcastic at times but always on point.

Rumor - aka Alice - was also droll and hilarious.
[QUOTE=mr.kurtbain;1057234789]
There is a lady with a broncos avatar that says honest funny things can't recall the name

Who the fuck likes the Broncos, they suck?? And that bitch ain't funny...oh wait...

Edit: Winners like the Broncos!
There's my favorite cunty biatch you funny girl
I am always giggling!
I laugh at myself a lot too! Very silly!

Some people are too uptight with no sense of humor!
Lighten up!

Attachment 457309

Katrina always kills me. When some ass hat is being an idiot she always knows just what to say and when to say it. She has literally made me LOL more than anyone here.

A little laugh goes a long way in a session