411 "Available now" feature

The number of ads has grown over time. I have a filter set up (one nice feature) that covers all of DFW. At the beginning of the year I'd see ~25 ads at peak times, sometimes popping up to 30. That number has grown to around 35, at times near 40.

Frankly, that's better participation than we ever had with DFW SNATCH. Laura's observation about "the same girls" is true, but that also was an issue with SNATCH.

One improvement I'd like to see is the ability to get an email for any provider posting an ad in a certain geographic area. Right now that functionality is limited to individual providers, so I only use it with ladies I know are in Tarrant County.
I look at it a lot. I find it very helpful knowing who us "working" that day.

However, I will say that I have reached out to more than one provider that has recently posted an ad on P411 and it will be days before I hear back from them.

But - overall - I find it useful.

I wish they had a type of iso feature on p411 for the hobbyists.
It is helpful, and the subscription idea is a good one. What is not helpful is misplaced ads (Avail Now Dallas - incall located in Arlington) or the repeated ads of sales people every hour, same ones replying to every ISO. And for sure if it went up 3 mins before, you should not decline a request for the beginning of your window.

Use it when ugh have free time and folks will sort out its useful for you.
It is helpful, and the subscription idea is a good one. What is not helpful is misplaced ads (Avail Now Dallas - incall located in Arlington) or the repeated ads of sales people every hour, same ones replying to every ISO. And for sure if it went up 3 mins before, you should not decline a request for the beginning of your window. Originally Posted by Papacorn
Agreed. I'm guessing the ladies who post availability in Dallas but are actually in Arlington are putting that in the title of their ads. At least, I've seen some that do that. If so, I'm able to catch those and can consider them when I'm in Arlington.

If they're posting Dallas availability and the only way to tell they're in Arlington is by contacting them or clicking the ad, they're missing an opportunity since I'm not going to click on every generic Dallas ad to find someone near me.
The same repeat providers use it every day, maybe because they do not have any clients who come and see them that prevent then from renewing every 60 minutes or thereabouts.

As I said in my earlier post, I use it when my plan A falls through, but most of the time, the providers that place ads that they are "available now" are not available until later. IMO, that is misuse of the application.
The same repeat providers use it every day, maybe because they do not have any clients who come and see them that prevent then from renewing every 60 minutes or thereabouts. Originally Posted by davidfree986

NOT true.

I use it all the time because it is EASIER to screen.

Eccie has become to much of a drama fest so it so much easier to get on p411 and not deal with all that crap.

VERY unfair ASSumption on your part.
NOT true.

I use it all the time because it is EASIER to screen.

Eccie has become to much of a drama fest so it so much easier to get on p411 and not deal with all that crap.

VERY unfair ASSumption on your part. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I did say maybe, but if you place an available now ad and it is constantly up all day every day due to you renewing it EVERY 60 minutes or so, AND if you are truly available, then what else can it mean other than you are available to be seen?

You use it for easier screening? I will bet that was not the intended purpose for the "available now" ad application, it is for use when a provider is available to see a client NOW. Maybe Gina can confirm that.

So basically, you saying you use it all the time, but are not really available right then to be able to set an appointment for a session to see a hobbyist during that time frame, but really available to be contacted to possibly set an appointment for later after he passes your screening?

If so, I think there should be a caveat there when placing and available now ad. And that is, either a guy having a p411 account in good standing with at least a couple of recent OKs is good enough for the provider's screening or if she has seen the hobbyist before in the very recent past and everything went well. Either way, the provider who placed the ad is available and sets a session to start within the hour of first contact.
What I'm saying is what I do is none of your damn business.

You don't like it, I got a nice Mexican ass you can kiss.
Don't forget that after posting the ad, she may book quickly. It's not really the providers fault in that case. I use the feature. Depending on the time of year, it's bangarang or bust.
Kaylee I'd kiss your sweet ass any day of the week.
Kaylee I'd kiss your sweet ass any day of the week. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

Meow. I love you Kayla.

And you're correct about booking.

I get messages all the time on there and I don't always want to see the guy or it doesn't work out for some reason.

When I play, I treat it as a job on the business side of it.

Some days are great, some days you got to work a little harder.

:-)
Never used it.
What I'm saying is what I do is none of your damn business.

You don't like it, I got a nice Mexican ass you can kiss. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Consider your audience here...think everyone here would gladly kiss your ass.
Consider your audience here...think everyone here would gladly kiss your ass. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

I'm not sure about everyone but I do have my fair share of people who both like me and dislike me.

It is what it is in that sense but it still doesn't stop me from living life to the fullest.

I say. Live and let live. Fuck and have fun.

Hugs
ECCIE has a similar feature in other cities, I think Dallas could not follow directions or rules.
Surprise
I wish that could be fixed, I am definitely someone who likes to play at a moments notice
when I get free, but most times can't find someone available at that time.
We need the available now feature back in Dallas and use it correctly!
I know will never happen..I can dream