NOTE from SL, Professor SL, TS SL, Troll Man Whore SL

"Birds?" ???
"Birds?" ??? Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika
Yes birds sweetie. I've been hearing them all over COED in many threADS. They are a grunt like faint chirping. Then yesterday I figured out with a little research what they are.

I thought they were extinct. They are the cry's of the "Thick Tongued Albanian Double Breasted Yellow Bellied Cock Suckers".

They were on in two parts of the world... Bavaria and Albania. The very last ones were smuggled into the US by a guy named "Mokoa" who resided in San Antonio. People in the know were "OBSERVING" that the last three might repopulate the species. So they brought in an "INSPECTOR" to evaluate these three rare birds. His consensus was that one was a female and the other two were males.He sadly announced the the female was BAT SHIT CRAZY and the other two simply "JOHNNY YANKED" off in front of the female. No chance of them ever repopulating. All they would do is jack off and fly around and if ANYONE was having fun they would try and SHIT on them.For fun they sucked chickens off. What a "FOUL" habit. Lucky for all of us once these three die that will be the end of that. If you are lucky enough to spot one don't hurt it. They are funny to watch and goofy looking but lets just let them die of natural causes!
LMAO 😂
Funny
����bumping old thugs? ������you're hilarious F2C Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika
You know me well ...

Yes birds sweetie. I've been hearing them all over COED in many threADS. They are a grunt like faint chirping. Then yesterday I figured out with a little research what they are.

I thought they were extinct. They are the cry's of the "Thick Tongued Albanian Double Breasted Yellow Bellied Cock Suckers".

They were on in two parts of the world... Bavaria and Albania.
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Uncle SL, just leave the Bavarians out of it will you.
1) They do NOT associate with Albanians... ever, especially not the ones mentioned ... Funny as it may sound, vicious and malicious these ""Thick Tongued Albanian Double Breasted Yellow Bellied Cock Suckers" are.

2) In the Russian tourist guide to Bavaria, Bavarians are clearly identified as:
"A primitive Mountain people"

So just let it be and concentrate and Dara's screening list especially developed for you.
You do remember the paper work delivery, yes?

You know me well ...

Uncle SL, just leave the Bavarians out of it will you.
1) They do NOT associate with Albanians... ever, especially not the ones mentioned ... Funny as it may sound, vicious and malicious these ""Thick Tongued Albanian Double Breasted Yellow Bellied Cock Suckers" are.

2) In the Russian tourist guide to Bavaria, Bavarians are clearly identified as:
"A primitive Mountain people"

So just let it be and concentrate and Dara's screening list especially developed for you.
You do remember the paper work delivery, yes?

Originally Posted by fun2come

Why did you get banned?
This is usually the moment when I grab a scotch and look from one person to the other. So... does someone want to tell me what the politics are like in Austin then?
Why did you get banned? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
The one time I was banned was for Thread Hi-jacking in KCM by the same fudgepacking TS MOD
The one time I was banned was for Thread Hi-jacking in KCM by the same fudgepacking TS MOD Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL--glad you are back (wouldn't want anyone to think I am hi-jacking your thread) and I have found you brought some fun back to ATX Coed.

WRT to being banned for Thread Hi-Jacking. How in the world can a mod (even a KCMO mod) trump that up into a BANNING offense, unless you already had some points and that was the tipping point. Sounds like they were out to get you, IHMO.

Glad you are back--can you share more about this so others on the ATX boards will not inadvertently make the same mistakes. Thanks.
SL--glad you are back (wouldn't want anyone to think I am hi-jacking your thread) and I have found you brought some fun back to ATX Coed.

WRT to being banned for Thread Hi-Jacking. How in the world can a mod (even a KCMO mod) trump that up into a BANNING offense, unless you already had some points and that was the tipping point. Sounds like they were out to get you, IHMO.

Glad you are back--can you share more about this so others on the ATX boards will not inadvertently make the same mistakes. Thanks. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
BB, this is simple, SL waged a carpet bombing of said forum ala scorched earth style, and on one of his sorties he was shot down and held captive, eventually escaping. I'm sure he well knew the risks of such a mission. So if you want to avoid such a cruel internment then just don't carpet bomb your favored forum and you will be good

IB
BB, this is simple, SL waged a carpet bombing of said forum ala scorched earth style, and on one of his sorties he was shot down and held captive, eventually escaping. I'm sure he well knew the risks of such a mission. So if you want to avoid such a cruel internment then just don't carpet bomb your favored forum and you will be good

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Carpet Bombing sounds a little more serious than Thread Hi-Jacking. I haven't seen that explicitly called out in Guidelines.

And, SL's been doing that for years in ATX, seems like there may not be consistency in how various Mods run their areas.

Eccie Admin/Mgt should ensure consistency; otherwise, one might suspect favoritism or vendettas by some, if the the "guidelines," which are actually hard and fast rules, are not uniformly applied.

Seems like it's Friday afternoon, well I'm ready for TGIF, anyway.
Humor BB humor, don't take it so seriously

IB
Sarcasm IB Sarcasm. I am not often too serious and certainly not here, today--TGIF?

Just poking a little fun.
SL wasn't banned. He "took" a yr off. I believe the KC drama was just one of the last straws and he was about to get a real or permanent banning. They gave him a "saving grace" type of out is more of what happened.