Phases of the Hobby....

• BLM69
  • 05-03-2021, 08:49 AM
Anyone that chooses to hobby should be able to gather as much info on a potential suitor BCD when seeing that person BCD. That includes being able to talk with that person via PM and/or the telephone. Make sure that when you check references, go with the ones that have been with that person BCD as opposed to believing the ones that have not, especially anonymous emails or texts from a spoof number with no credible evidence to support it.

Providers tend to say that hobbyists are wasting her time by engaging them in conversation before setting an appointment, but the fact is, if providers would be truthful in their ads and guys would be truthful in their reviews, then it would be a no brainer to set set an appointment and not have to seek further intel. Any provider that has a problem with being contacted or gives the "I go with the flow" answer, then she has something to hide. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I was always attracted to genuine intelligent providers, I see mostly the opposite these days, I know it begins with them not respecting the tricks, this is why ladies that were here 5+ years ago are still being asked for by guys today. They're not interested on what's being offered today. Loud mouth dummies
At the end of the day, it's like any other service we buy. If we feel we are well treated and the service is as promised, then we're going to keep coming back... maybe not as religiously as say using the same babysitter..because variety is the spice of life. Women that enjoy being sex workers and treat their customers well, will always have work.
At the end of the day, it's like any other service we buy. If we feel we are well treated and the service is as promised, then we're going to keep coming back... maybe not as religiously as say using the same babysitter..because variety is the spice of life. Women that enjoy being sex workers and treat their customers well, will always have work. Originally Posted by texassapper
True, but considering the platforms, providers that are not worth a shit service wise will unfortunately also have work. They can false advertise, have pimp, self and other fake reviews posted to make their phone ring and when contacted, will say whatever you want to say to get you to set that appointment.
What WEC said is so true. I have become far less naive and far more cynical. I venture to say 90% of ads, maybe more, are false in some regard. Seasoned providers use pictures that are 5-10 years and at least 50 pounds ago. Probably 30% are totally fake. Providers write their own reviews. With some exceptions, all reviews have to be taken with a grain of salt. Menus are inflated and we will never see the promised and advertised services. Nobody is on time anymore. So the fact is, studios and AMPS are the surer bet. Wish it weren’t true.