New sign in page

Are you on iPhone or android. The steps work on an iPhone but I see it jumps back to mobile site or knocks me out and I have to sign in again resulting in the mobile site coming back.

Then pop up windows for Trillburgers and The Pitroom appear!
iPhone
How to request a desktop site on the iPhone
Launch Safari on your iPhone, and navigate to the website you wish to view.
After the website loads, tap the 'aA' icon in the top corner before the address bar to open the website view menu.
From the pop-up menu, select 'Request Desktop Site'.
... Then pop up windows for Trillburgers and The Pitroom appear! Originally Posted by Michael8219
Nooooo.....
Got it, thanks @Michael @UC for the assist.
Are you on iPhone or android. The steps work on an iPhone but I see it jumps back to mobile site or knocks me out and I have to sign in again resulting in the mobile site coming back.

Then pop up windows for Trillburgers and The Pitroom appear! Originally Posted by Michael8219
That's strange. My pop ups are cartoons about a miserly duck.
I also have an Android phone but only use my iPhone for the hobby. Thanks again y’all.
  • Busty
  • 11-09-2023, 09:54 PM
Busty has the Android Chrome visual how to.
Busty has the Android Chrome visual how to. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
With coconuts
That's to much work to use your phone lol
That's to much work to use your phone lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
When you have someone looking over you shoulder and check PC history you have to do what you have to do.
I guess so .. But what is up with the new burgundy red or is it just on my end? .. Where is the Blue? much easier on the eyes (o)(o)
  • Busty
  • 11-10-2023, 03:47 PM
Change color format

OK,
If on a handheld, and you end up with the cell version, scroll to bottom of main index, and hit the "full site" button. That started working a few hours ago. If you leave site and come back, do over.