Look who's not above the law today....

Comer and Jordan are going to be coming in their pants wishing there is something useful there for their spectacularly ineffective "House Investigation" into the decades of Biden family crimes. There won't be. Originally Posted by gladi8r
cool that will give you something to watchwhen

not creeping all over eccie the

other 23 hours
WONDER WHO IS PAYING FOR MOMMYS TRIPS TO AND FROM FRANCE JUST TO BE WITH THE FELON? JUST WATCH TO JUDGE GIVE HIM A LESSER SENTANCE NOW BECAUSE HE IS A FIRST TIMER LOL LOL Originally Posted by BOSSVPLOW
Who do you think paid for Melania to fly up and down the east coast getting her pussy filled by dicks not attached to her loving husband?
↑↑↑ FIFY ↑↑↑

heh

The New Yorker 3.JPG

Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
cool that will give you something to watchwhen

not creeping all over eccie the

other 23 hours Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Strange that you did not quote the other part of my post where you looked kinda dopey...

Are you following ME around too now? Wow.

But you're right! I should probably adopt a more efficient strategy of just making all of my posts late at night while I'm drunk. It seems to work well for you.

so the laptop was found to be "russhian disinformation " by 50
"intelligent officials"
Originally Posted by JONBALLS
That is not at all correct, btw. It is tempting to say you know that and said this anyway, but that would take credit away from the media outlets like Breitbart and Fox that give you the only thoughts in your head.

The "intelligent officials" specifically stated in their letter of concern that they were NOT judging the validity of the laptop itself or of the information contained on it. More than once.

What they said was that some of the emails exhibited patterns and used language that they had previously seen in Russian disinformation campaigns. They wanted to call attention to that as part of a broader concern over repeated Russian attempts to influence U.S. elections. And that it needed to stop.

All the while, the GOP pretended all of this stuff was legit anyway, during their farcical "House Investigation" into the Biden Crime Family. And none of the charges they made held up. Zero. Even though they controlled the hearing!

Hunter Biden is a convicted felon. So is Trump. Joe Biden is not, and there has been no credible evidence presented so far showing that he has committed any indictable offenses.

But that won't stop a bunch of you from saying he is a lifelong criminal. It is just more of the behavior you have learned from the idiots that have now come to define GOP politics in the USA.
And I also removed the part of JB's post that made him look (more) dopey. You're welcome.
Now I'm definitely not voting for Hunter Biden. No way I could vote for a convicted felon.
Now I'm definitely not voting for Hunter Biden. No way I could vote for a convicted felon. Originally Posted by HuroHero
so guessing ya voting for the uncharged treasonist
seems to work well for you. Originally Posted by gladi8r
obviously

you actually had to create a whole new acount over it

a whole new Construct
obviously

you actually had to create a whole new acount over it

a whole new Construct Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Look who's a detective now! Were you up early to work on that? Or didja have to pull an all-nighter?

And there's that word again! I love it too. And you've even started capitalizing it. Because it's special.

So I guess the only person still above the law is Merrick Garland.....
Could he have a gheyer name???
So I guess the only person still above the law is Merrick Garland.....
Could he have a gheyer name??? Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
Dumb and simplistic statement. Again.

He was found in contempt. So was Bill Barr, and he's still walking around. These charges against officials like this are always political, just for show. They don't work. And they should not.

In other words...nothing to see here. Move along.

In other words...nothing to see here. Move along. Originally Posted by gladi8r
Incorrect.
There would be plenty to see.....
Namely some poopy pants....
  • clmc
  • 06-14-2024, 02:41 PM