Old whorehouse price book found

It could work!!! I'll buy a cane or motorized scooter and dye my hair grey.
It could work!!! I'll buy a cane or motorized scooter and dye my hair grey. Originally Posted by Whitegrlwaster
LMFAO... My question is;
At what point do we stop trying to stay young, hoping you get carded at the liquor store, (which is always awesome) to looking forward to getting use the senior discount for lunch haha
WGW don't think you can pull it off. Old Sarge is the book of knowledge.. How the moments in Killeen is so much fun always hate when I have to go..

Where is the Christmas/ New Year's Party at and when? I say bring a present and lets draw numbers any takers.. Like a white elephant party.
Challenge Accepted!!!
Christmas/New years party? I would think we would have to look at Friday the 27th after work or Sat 28 afternoon or evening. If not, would think we may have to wait until after the actual 1st..I am more than willing.....
Well everyone let Sarge know what dates is good for you. I am voting though the person with the shortest dick cleans the hot tub... or the lady with the biggest boobs joins in...
I don't get back from pa till the 2nd. Which is a Thursday on my calendar.
Dammit, I sure would like to come, but Truly Passion ruined it for me I dont want to clean the hot tub.
Well, darn! I'm leaving the area (again) for awhile on the 28th or 29th. My loss I guess.
I offer a military discount if AD/Retired ID is presented a soldier will get 10% off of the package price.