Trump collusion in plain sight.

The Mexicans ain't paying for no wall and Nancy agreed to pay for more than a dollar.

Not the 1.4 billion that you claim but more than a dollar.

I'm no longer suprised how easy it is the scare the public...the German said how easy it was to do and he was right. Originally Posted by WTF
A tariff on ALL the billions sent back to Mexico by the Mexicans would EASILY pay for it!!
That's the Mexicans paying for their own wall...no one can argue against it!!
Its really sad that the GOP and its people don't care about America. They are un American. Sad what they have turned into. Im teaching my Grandkids about Hitler so they can stop it from happening to their generation. We never had these problems under Obama
Quoting Adam Schiff is not exactly a good way to add credibility to an argument. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Neither is quoting any member of the Trump crime family.

If Trump is indicted, will you believe the charges? No.

If he is found guilty of obstruction and lying to the FBI, will you admit he is guilty? No.

If he is exposed as an unwitting stooge in a broad foreign conspiracy to defraud the US, will you accept the outcome? No.

So you’re gonna rip me for quoting the opinion of the chairman of the House committee with oversight? Would you prefer Alex Jones’s take? If he said collusion was visible in plain sight would you change your mind? How about Hannity or Limbaugh? Ann Coulter???? )ooops)

You’re not going to change your mind regardless.

What’s your point?
A tariff on ALL the billions sent back to Mexico by the Mexicans would EASILY pay for it!!
That's the Mexicans paying for their own wall...no one can argue against it!! Originally Posted by bb1961
bb they have civics classes at your local community colleges. Ill pay your tuition if you will go. Im not sure how things work in whatever country your from but that's not how things work in America. You see here in America, ( you can read English right?), all funding has to go thru the House of Representatives. Just recently Trump asked Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker of the House, for money to build a wall. Please see her reply below

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Looks like shiffless has got his own "collusion" problems to worry about...

https://www.republicanleader.gov/ada...ion-gps-aspen/

Will probably have to recuse himself from his own fucking investigations.
I'm waiting to hear the evidence (or better yet ... SEE IT!) that confirms Trump colluded with the Russians to beat HillariousNoremore in 2016. Let's start with: What the Russians actually did to defeat HillariousNoMore!

1. Did they hack the voting machines and change the votes to Trump?
2. Did they spread vicious lies about HillariousNoMore's physical health?
3. Did they sign up a bunch of illegals to vote for Trump?
4. Did they pour BILLIONS of dollars into campaign advertising for Trump?
5. Did they threaten members of the electoral college into voting FOR TRUMP?
6. Did they assist with preparing a fake dossier about HillariousNoMore getting pissed on?
7. Did they get a bunch of liars to accuse HER of grabbing their pussies?

Just what did the Russians do to defeat HillariousNoreMore?

Oh, wait! They persuaded the FBI brass to spy on the HillariousNoMore campaign and intimidated the U.S. intelligence boys into lying about her to the U.S. voters so they would believe she was unstable ..... and irrational ... while publishing naked pictures of her spouse posing for sexy pictures .... to demonstrate how disgustingly trashy HillariousNoMore is marrying a piece of crap like her spouse? Can you imagine the Russians doing something as lowlife as that .... attacking her spouse by accusing HIM of being a port star? That must have cost her millions of votes!!!!

If Trump is indicted, will you believe the charges? No.

If he is found guilty of obstruction and lying to the FBI, will you admit he is guilty? No.

If he is exposed as an unwitting stooge in a broad Democrat conspiracy to defraud the US, will you accept the outcome? Yes.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

BAHHAAAA

• oeb11
  • 02-17-2019, 06:26 PM
Looks like shiffless has got his own "collusion" problems to worry about...

https://www.republicanleader.gov/ada...ion-gps-aspen/

Will probably have to recuse himself from his own fucking investigations. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

i suggest you post this as a new thread

Very interesting!!
Will "Schiffism: become the new definition for McCarthyism - likely Yes
  • oeb11
  • 02-17-2019, 06:32 PM
Love the Redhot post!
Oppression of the dictator?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
Oppression of the dictator?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Or just collude with him ....

The Mexicans ain't paying for no wall and Nancy agreed to pay for more than a dollar.

Not the 1.4 billion that you claim but more than a dollar.

I'm no longer suprised how easy it is the scare the public...the German said how easy it was to do and he was right. Originally Posted by WTF
I never believed the Mexicans were going to write a check for the wall. I took that another way, thru a more favorable trade deal. We’ll see how the trade imbalance works out. But I couldn’t keep my health plan or my doctors. And I pay more for my health care.
NONTHING still 2 1/2 years Now the mccable commey idiots who lied about everything still want you to believe ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????

The plain sight is that the DNC, Billary started this whole ridiculous mess
Love the Redhot post! Originally Posted by oeb11
The “new poster” known as Redhot appears identical to someone who had a long history of this type of thing, oeb. Disappeared when Wakeup clamped down on the forum.

I don’t think you’ll love it when he posts a dozen unrelated memes and/or YouTube videos ina thread.

Or maybe you will.

Don’t expect any substantive points to be made.

For the record...