Taylor off BP stood me up, again!!

Bruh you KNEW better! That's all I'm gonna say!

Hope you redeemed yourself by now.
Call me next time and stop dealing with half ass providers who are not serious about the business or respect your time that you took to drive to her
  • Rezo
  • 10-07-2011, 10:44 PM
nba waiver?
Call me next time and stop dealing with half ass providers who are not serious about the business or respect your time that you took to drive to her Originally Posted by kacey713
Yeah CS.. Call this chick that isn't verified and only has two reviews (1 of which is a no).
Wow....you people you people.... I am so far from a sorry skanky bitch... This man called me to book an appointment to pick me up from my incall location, I simply told him no, why go to your house when I have a room... He agreed to see me at my incall.. When he arrived he tried to talk me into coming to his house once again so i ignored him... The second time I he called and did the same thing once again, he gets to my incall and tries to coax me into the car again... I than get scared thinking hes trying to play games and simply ignore him.... And as for a skanky bitch,,, you all have seen Icey the htown crack head,, so id watch what id say on here if i was you....
Call me next time and stop dealing with half ass providers who are not serious about the business or respect your time that you took to drive to her Originally Posted by kacey713
HALF ASS PROVIDER,,, says the bitch that has bad reviews..... HOE PLEASE!!!!!!!! Get some Proactiv, your teeth fixed, and loose some weight,, then come again.....

Date
: 10/08/11
Provider: kacey713
Phone: on add
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: houston
State: Texas
Address: 45 and airport
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Cbj
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: 140
Hair Color and Length: Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Medium build,blonde hair,d cup, bad acne, non shaved, few ghetto tats, little bit too much in the stomach, hairy kittty, very unattractive skin, yellow teeth
Recommendation: No
  • Rezo
  • 11-02-2011, 02:15 PM
please ma'am. enlighten us some more.
  • Satin
  • 11-02-2011, 02:37 PM
This is why I fucking LOVE Icky....
About what?
  • Rezo
  • 11-02-2011, 04:02 PM
oh anything really. just share whatever other insights you can offer us.

surely there are some other tricks or hoes you'd like to comment on? just do it quick before the lock or ban cometh
I'm confused. Is Juicy the girl that stood up CS?
  • Rezo
  • 11-02-2011, 04:23 PM
since that was the only skanky bitch put on blast in this thread I would have to think that is the case, Jack Flash. but does it even really matter?? bring on some more of the comedy gold dammit
Rezo I can't keep up with all the skanky bitches across town. I guess it would help if I actually read what the girls write instead of just skimming it.

So the thread is about a chick named Taylor. Taylor is actually JuicyBunny69. But she looks alot like the old massage girl Liz.
yes,, I am Taylor,, but dont get me confused with some old bitch liz.... And to be screwing all these girls and than calling them skanky bitches and hoes,, yeah,, thats real respectful... kinda makes me worry for your family,, I mean really,, do you call your wife and daughter a skanky bitch?
  • bbkid
  • 11-02-2011, 05:00 PM
I mean really,, do you call your wife and daughter a skanky bitch? Originally Posted by juicy_bunny69
Ya know, I doubt if he does.

However, seeing as how you are acting like one today, may I mention to you that the thread you bumped was almost a month old and was all but forgotten? No, I won't call you a skanky bitch.

But, I will say you're a stupid one.