ladies whats your favorite position?

Right brained individuals... We sometimes need a good pic to reaaaaally get what you're talking about. :-P
Yeah, I agree. I see all these weird terms like reverse cowgirl, doggy, missionary and head over heels....I don't know what all that stuff means. A few pics would probably clear it right up for me.
I personally like being on top. I love to get the grinding and bouncing up and down on a nice hard cock. Plus with the boobies me on top seems to be everyones favorite.
Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Wow! I'd like to try that sometime Tara!
The Benjamin Franklins, all the providers I've been with get a kick out of this position.
Mish, Doggie and Sideways aka the morning sex position lol
Doggy Style
Doggy Style Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Woof woof!!!

I once had a lover tell me his favorite position was "in"....lol

My favorite position used to be doggy but since I rarely squirt in that position I now prefer cowgirl and mish.

This is no surprise, especially with the younger girls. I'm guessing it's their version of the bag over the head.
ah fuck. That ass is almost too perfect.
Thanks for starting the visuals KD.
Doggie shot with the feet in the air..toes pointed. Yummy. Tdf.
That's a very nice derriere KD.
  • !VI!
  • 10-30-2015, 05:59 AM
Doggy period
That moment she looks back at her ass...and then you...eyes locked, and finally she bites her lip. "don't stop fucking me".
Perfect scene.
With those boobies in my face I would last all of a couple of minutes lol. Originally Posted by tortpicker
Amen! Originally Posted by Hellion437
Wow! I'd like to try that sometime Tara! Originally Posted by Biff Biffington
Lets get it on.
Most providers prefer K-9 as not only can you penetrate deeper, but the most important is so they do not have to look at the client!