Is it dry in Dallas or I am not their type?!?! I have no

Mesquite???
I assume you chose it for personal reasons, not business reasons.

I don't know New Orleans, but I just took a look at a map and think this analogy may speak to you: You've done the equivalent of a touring provider wanting to visit New Orleans, but choosing to stay in Braithwaite, rather than someplace between New Orleans and Metairie.

I'd recommend relocating. Mesquite is too far east for most people.

You're an hour away for Fort Worth guys to get to you, and 40 minutes away from DFW so you're missing those markets (Fort Worth, plus the large towns between Dallas and Fort Worth such as Arlington and Irving).

You're also very far south of the high-income cities of Plano and Frisco, and at lease 25 minutes away from the wealthiest neighborhoods in Dallas (Highland Park, University Park, Preston Hollow).

I have heard from other touring providers that Downtown/Uptown is good and also the Galleria area which is in the northwest section of Dallas .

~~ just a little extra advice~~ why not put the cities and dates in your signature block? I see you have two separate links to your P411 account there. You could replace one with tour info.

(Look at the post right below your first post in this thread: CleopatraVIP has done a beautiful job of advertising her tour cities and dates in her signature block.)
or get one of those puch cards....after 6 visits the 7th is free.
Ohhhh I thought of that. Is there really a market for it?
There's always a market for free ones!
If I could get my employees to think like you...I'd be set for life. Bravo, Honey!

Mesquite???

I don't know New Orleans, but I just took a look at a map and think this analogy may speak to you: You've done the equivalent of a touring provider wanting to visit New Orleans, but choosing to stay in Braithwaite, rather than someplace between New Orleans and Metairie.

You're an hour away for Fort Worth guys to get to you, and 40 minutes away from DFW so you're missing those markets (Fort Worth, plus the large towns between Dallas and Fort Worth such as Arlington and Irving).

You're also very far south of the high-income cities of Plano and Frisco, and at lease 25 minutes away from the wealthiest neighborhoods in Dallas (Highland Park, University Park, Preston Hollow).

I have heard from other touring providers that Downtown/Uptown is good and also the Galleria area which is in the northwest section of Dallas .

~~ just a little extra advice~~ why not put the cities and dates in your signature block? I see you have two separate links to your P411 account there. You could replace one with tour info.

(Look at the post right below your first post in this thread: CleopatraVIP has done a beautiful job of advertising her tour cities and dates in her signature block.)
Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Sex 6 times? Isn't that called marriage? And it's NEVER really free, is it?
I agree with Honeyrose. Being located in Mesquite cuts you out of a HUGE portion of the DFW market. There are a large number of hobbyists in the Fort Worth/Mid-Cities area that just won't travel 25-40 miles to see a provider. You have to realize how big the DFW Metroplex is. I live next to the airport, which straddles Dallas and Tarrant Counties, and it's still 37 miles for me to drive to you.

That said, I see in your reviews that you only offer CBJ. Some guys might be fine with that but I'm not. Even if you were my next door neighbor, that by itself is enough for me not to visit you.
Sex 6 times? Isn't that called marriage? And it's NEVER really free, is it? Originally Posted by phildo
It won't be 6 times until you've been married 20 years.
Just one of the reasons Honey Rose is the quintessential courtesan......She has it figured out AND...is sexy as hell!!

Spikebaby
The Original Jenna of Dallas
If I could get my employees to think like you...I'd be set for life. Bravo, Honey! Originally Posted by Say What
Aw, so sweet! Thank you! Herb Kelleher said "You can always train people for skills, but you can't train them for attitude." By the same token, you can't train people to think logically. Maybe you can test for that in the employee interview? LOL!

I agree with Honeyrose. Originally Posted by Texas_Seeker
Nice! The three little words a woman loves to hear are "You are right"

Just one of the reasons Honey Rose is the quintessential courtesan......She has it figured out AND...is sexy as hell!!
Spikebaby
The Original Jenna of Dallas Originally Posted by Spikebaby

I'd better stop reading the boards now. My head has to be able to fit through the door this afternoon.
  • Nakia
  • 09-01-2012, 11:23 AM
Lol! Could've kept that on to yourself buddy

You're not my type. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
  • Nakia
  • 09-01-2012, 11:26 AM
Thanks! You are awesome!

Mesquite???

(Look at the post right below your first post in this thread: CleopatraVIP has done a beautiful job of advertising her tour cities and dates in her signature block.) Originally Posted by HoneyRose
  • OFF
  • 09-01-2012, 11:57 AM
I have heard from other touring providers that Downtown/Uptown is good and also the Galleria area which is in the northwest section of Dallas . Originally Posted by HoneyRose
For the Dallas market, HR is absolutely correct. FYI, the Galleria area is just north of 635 on the North Dallas Toll Road.
Just curious, do you ladies book hotels for the week or just as you need it?
When I decide to travel, I always plan ahead. Research the locations, start advertising 1 week before and I can guarantee a few days before my trip, I will have all the potential clients screened and all the appointments I need. And so far...I have not yet had a cancellations. I have made 4 trips to Houston and Austin now (between 2 - 3 days trip) and it's always successfull. I even have time to play tennis in the evening when I'm on my trips. :-) Love to get away sometimes. :-)