Is the Democratic nominee still on the sidelines?

• oeb11
  • 08-11-2019, 10:17 AM
CT - it is not absurd - both have been on lists of DPST candidates in the LSM!
That opinion is far more reality than Satire of the DPST's clown candidates.
Trumpbody count is still the number one trend on Twitter. His bot army won't help him win next time around.
CT - it is not absurd - both have been on lists of DPST candidates in the LSM!
That opinion is far more reality than Satire of the DPST's clown candidates. Originally Posted by oeb11
I disagree, but let's say you are right, that Hillary is a possible entry.. the Dems won't "fall at her feet and worship" her. choosing Hillary would be a Hail Mary action, desperation. you can't honestly believe a large measure of Democrats want her to be the Nominee?
  • oeb11
  • 08-11-2019, 10:31 AM
I believe that Hillary would be a shoo-in candidate v Biden, Warren, Harris, Sanders, and any other of the Left wing Marxists the DPST's are parading out.

She is part of the Teflon Clinton's legacy - and would sell her soul to Satan ( if she has One) for the 2020 Nomination.
Trumpbody count is still the number one trend on Twitter. His bot army won't help him win next time around. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Are you up for that bet...I think not!!
I believe that Hillary would be a shoo-in candidate v Biden, Warren, Harris, Sanders, and any other of the Left wing Marxists the DPST's are parading out.

She is part of the Teflon Clinton's legacy - and would sell her soul to Satan ( if she has One) for the 2020 Nomination. Originally Posted by oeb11

2016 proved that the voters were tired of Bushes and Clintons...and wanted an outsider who they thought would shake up the status quo. Clinton won't run.
Are you up for that bet...I think not!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Facebook has decimated his bot army also. I'm not betting yet...as I don't know who the final candidates will be. Might be Warren against Pence.

She is part of the Teflon Clinton's legacy - and would sell her soul to Satan ( if she has One) for the 2020 Nomination. Originally Posted by oeb11
we can't discuss further then. this notion that Hillary would be a "shoo-in" is beyond ridiculous.. she will not sell her soul to Satan for the nomination. why is honest reaction so impossible in this forum? I dislike her, too, but you don't look good posting such nonsense.

2016 proved that the voters were tired of Bushes and Clintons...and wanted an outsider who they thought would shake up the status quo. Clinton won't run. Originally Posted by matchingmole
of course she won't run. she can barely stand up..
And Trump can't stand out in the sun for ten minutes without looking like a Pumpkin that had a tube of Astro Glide explode in it's face.
And Trump can't stand out in the sun for ten minutes without looking like a Pumpkin that had a tube of Astro Glide explode in it's face. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Raw bullshit like the above aside.

I think you won't see anyone come in from the sidelines at this point. The rational moderate dems(I know, sounds like an oxymoron in today's climate, but there are some), aren't going to come out in a fight with the soul of their own party at this point. The party hardcore who vote in the primaries are savaging anyone not left enough.

And I also don't think these same moderates want to go toe to toe with Trump. He's shown he's a very successful wildcard and regardless of the pandering, many on both sides are still giving him the edge in 2020.

I honestly believe this will be a reality check for the Dems in 2020 to determine the heart of their party. You will either see a greater election of the Ocasio-Cortez type candidates or you will see a return to more moderate ideology.
I haven’t seen a single vote cast, have you?

Long way to go.

Four years ago, the GOP was horse laughing at Trump.

Maybe it wasn't sweat..he may be the first mammal to secrete chicken grease.
Maybe it wasn't sweat..he may be the first mammal to secrete chicken grease. Originally Posted by matchingmole
And the relevance to whether there is a Dem candidate waiting in the wings is what?

I outed your BS posts above. I don't think Trump is sweating anything regarding the Dem candidates right now and I don't think one is coming out of the wings.
Maybe it's the KFC thighs or drumsticks instead of the wings
Maybe it's the KFC thighs or drumsticks instead of the wings Originally Posted by matchingmole
So you think the potential Dem candidate is waiting with thighs or drumsticks?