Face sitting fetish

One has to be all in, once the roller coaster starts, hold on. Lol Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia
...and realize this isn't an MMA event where "tapping out" is an option!
In my experience most providers will sit on my face to eat their juices, squirt and pee. I have blown men in this position which is great for facefucking.
I love getting face fucked. I use to see this one provider that so loved to get off itt was amazing. She would go into this phase of the session where it was all about her getting off and she would just keep grinding into my mouth and cumming over and over. My face would hurt after about the third time she came but she would keep going. That’s was so hot for her to grab the back of my head and keep smothering me with her pussy. I loved that.
SxySpanishMia

I need to try you out... What part of Dallas?
FS is fine, but would be more interested in rimming the fart box while receiving DT BBBJ. The deeper she goes, the deeper I would try going.
  • BLM69
  • 04-29-2021, 10:32 AM
I don't know about actual sitting on my face, I rather have it put near my face so I can eat, suck and lick it all. 69 comes to mind
BLM..I think LUST ya baby!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg ED32DDB7-5C65-43A3-948F-8C2389A5DB22.jpeg (22.8 KB, 370 views)
Let me sit on your Face!
Let me sit on your Face! Originally Posted by alexissweet69
🔥😍😍
That's what I'm talking about!
Please.
My face is in Kansas city. Let me know when you get here.
I got a big woody reading this thread. Its a serious turn on! Ladies U always have a place to sit when you are in Dallas - just PM me.
Check out this video I was invited to be a part of, it's one of my favorite things to do.

https://curvykinkygfe.com/kinky-gfe-zoey-belladonna-gallery