Provider pics in street clothes

You look sexy in anything you wear Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Awe thank you Brittany
  • Loxly
  • 12-09-2016, 11:37 PM
Since most of my "encounters" are outcall I appreciate a toned down look. Draws less attention. Behind closed doors is a different thing.
Geez. I just got used to posing naked! Now y'all want us to put our clothes back on?!
Profile pics can run the spectrum giving little to every detail. Dressed to tease, to nothing left to the imagination, both have their merits.

When meeting, especially for the first time, I love when the lady dresses sexy. A nice, form fitting, dress or outfit that leaves me wanting more and wondering what's underneath. Opening the door to a fully nude lady is like getting a gift handed to you with no wrapping paper. Tease me.....then please me. JMO.
I like all ways of dress,undressed,and the teaser of lingerie. 1)I'm perfectly comfortable in my own skin so being naked doesn't bother me.2) I dress to please myself and 99% everyone else likes my sense of style and how it enhances my curves with sex appeal without the "slutty" look. 3)Lingerie is one of man's creations of gift wrapping paper for the female form that begs to be taken off.
  • tzv13
  • 12-10-2016, 10:13 AM
Geez. I just got used to posing naked! Now y'all want us to put our clothes back on?! Originally Posted by The Infamous One

Please stay nekkid.