The Bareback Test

• cabot
  • 07-18-2017, 08:22 PM

Do you guys think this would be a good test? Originally Posted by GloccaMorra
No. Not even close. The reason is that you're deluding yourself, and will only hear/see what you want to see.

Ask the guys here instead- 'what percentage of girls that you've seen DON'T do BB with clients?

The answer is <10%, and almost certainly less than 5%. So in other words - your 'test' is crap; the girls may deny it, but if you're there and suggest it, most of them will go for it. If you show up without a condom, most of them will say 'that's cool', and press on.

Before you start thinking of your 'test', accept what I just wrote - or rather, set up a test/survey/poll and ask the guys here what % of providers don't do BB with clients. (Then - that number is even LOWER, because how do you think all these girls have kids? Yup-multiple baby-daddies....).

You're still in denial. I'm going to assume that you're lucky and make it past the bargaining, anger, etc.,stages and reach acceptance of what the guys will tell you. If you're honest enough with yourself, then here is the simple truth that you need to accept:

"If you're having sex with a hooker, then you're having sex with a hooker who has bareback sex with other men." PERIOD.

Act accordingly, take whatever precautions you want, and live with the results of your decision.

All the rest of worry/planning is a waste of time and energy.

C.

P.S. Jinny is excluded from the above data - or rather, she's possibly the 1-percenter... I don't know for sure, but that's based simply on her posts, and the fact that I don't know (or care) if she has kids.
P.S. Jinny is excluded from the above data - or rather, she's possibly the 1-percenter... I don't know for sure, but that's based simply on her posts, and the fact that I don't know (or care) if she has kids. Originally Posted by cabot
Thank you for the exclusion but just for the record and before any other numbnut points it out, I do have a kid.
My kid is the result of a broken condom.
NOT with any client either.

I went bareback with my former husband.
Until I discovered he was a monger.
I got a divorce, bought some condoms starting acting like a monger myself, and I've covered them up since then.

And
I really, really, really hate cream pies.

I went bareback with my husband
Until I discovered he was a monger. - I got a divorce

I really, really, really hate cream pies. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Now what is the hipocracy here? Divorce a guy for mongering and then join the rank and file of the group referred?

And for the record, sex is fraught with all sorts of consequences. Creampies with or without a condom occurs.
I am surprised at the disdain for a creampie as a provider. I'd imagine that if everyone was clean and no issues were associated with rawdogging, that most women prefer not having a condom. But then again, I'll let you say what the issue is with them vs. any assumptions on my end. A shower and soap and water gets rid of the load so I'm sure there must be some other reason for the HATRED of PIE.

If it's just a disease thing I understand but seems like there is more @ how the preferences against them is present. Not being a jagoff here but would like to know why.
OK, you want some reasons?

1. They smell bad, (some gents more than others.)

2. I personally don't like the slimy feeling. sliding out and running down the legs..... YUCH!

Has nothing to do with contagions or any "hypocrisy" I am BBBJ you know.
It honestly is just something I don't like.

As for the hubby,
Wouldn't be bad to be involved with a monger.

AS long as it's a two way street.
Don't tell me I can't even speak to other guys while you're banging other women. Fuck that.

I couldn't be in a monogamous relationship again because just like you men I like variety.
Anyone I would get involved with would know they have an open ended hall pass same as I do,

It just comes with some conditions like the use of condoms for penetration.

Remember,
"Til death do you part" was thought up when women rarely lived past 30..... and we all know men were rarely monogamous throughout history.

Although the ex technically hadn't been a true monger since he never had to pay for it
  • signa
  • 07-19-2017, 04:39 PM
oh jinny I actually thought you were going to talk about baked cream pies, I hate them for all the same reasons...

good reasons though...

how do you feel about a good warm apple pie...I like fishn too...
Is a cream pie worse than a milkshake?