So Madam Hooktard Nicollette is Pissed. Breaking News..

But this isn't a review, per se. .is it?
Can't is what I meant. Typo Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
And it's one of those 180 typos! That's why I asked.

Off to the Rule Book!

Well, I've seen it stated in threads and Mods post it, but I don't see the "written rule" in the regular rule list or any heading on review forums ...

....If someone knows where it's written please advise.

The question would be ... Does it apply to the whole thread or just reviews in that thread.
It applies to REVIEWS only.

Providers should be able to comment UITB because this is not a review, but rather a failed sneaky attempt to call the hooker out in a place where she (and other providers) normally cannot conment...
whats going on....lol
Providers should be able to comment UITB because this is not a review, but rather a failed sneaky attempt to call the hooker out in a place where she (and other providers) normally cannot conment... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
The subject of the complaint may not have posting privileges even if allowed. But this may be the beginnings of yet another provider who starts "culling" Eccie hobbyists from their customer base, and particularly those who openly comment on their "adventures."

"Loose lips sink ships!"
  • pxmcc
  • 12-22-2017, 09:28 PM
"After further review" I've concluded that suspect #1 is ... pxmcc! Originally Posted by LexusLover
wtf is that supposed to mean? i never called out Nicollette. The title of this thread is an inside joke-to her-meant to yank her chain. in this thread, i called out the fucktard who screenshotted my private comments and sent them to Nicollette. i didn't use coed not cause i didn't want her to weigh in, but because most fucktards in this forum don't even know about coed. i know the guy is in here and i know he read my post. i want him to come clean and cop a plea so he doesn't get banned.

Nicollette has substantive concerns about the private comments i made which she read, before she knew they contained contraband. I told her I would be happy to discuss her substantive concerns, if she feels so inclined, after she discloses who sent her the private comments. she has not replied yet.

i have zero problem with her weighing in in this forum, if the rules allow it. does anyone know if the rules allow it? this is a New Thread, not a New Review, if that matters. i would love it if she would unload on whomever, including me, and also name the sorry fucker who forwarded my private comments. if he comes clean before she names him, i will give my best efforts to seeing that he doesn't get banned, since he admitted the fuckery.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-22-2017, 09:51 PM
It applies to REVIEWS only.

Providers should be able to comment UITB because this is not a review, but rather a failed sneaky attempt to call the hooker out in a place where she (and other providers) normally cannot conment... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
that's completely false TW. i would welcome her input, and if she's really pissed off at me-she may be but she may not be-she can unleash heck on me and anyone else she wants to unload on.

She objected to an implication-i guess it was in private tabs-that she was a madame, and that she was some fashion of hooktard. So just to fuck with her, i called the thread Madam Hooktard Nicollette. first, she's gonna shoot me. second, she's either going to shoot me again to make sure i'm dead, or she's going to laugh. i'm hoping the latter but probably the former.

As her friend, i don't know if i would encourage her to post in this thread. i've seen so many coed threads turn in to provider trainwrecks; half of them end with the provider getting banned. Plus, Eccie rules are tricky. it wasn't until after my 14th ban that i actually read them. so i'd love her to post to get her perspective, i'm also slightly wary of how posting may not be in her best interest. but my choice of this forum over coed had nothing to do with not wanting her to have a voice, but rather i wanted to make sure the rat would see my post and hopefully come clean before she puts him on blast.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-22-2017, 10:04 PM
Im not a WK. I never give private info to the girls as that will get you banned. Thats why I asked why use private tags because in all my years here I have yet to meet a girl who hasnt had access to ROS and private info. Almost every girl I have discussed eccie with told me they have guys who will screenshot and send to them. There is no such thing as discretion here. But to answer your rant, no, I am not a snitch or WK. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
she confirmed that you were not the source of the unauthorized leak. i thought the timing was suspect, so you were the first person i asked about. she had seen the post you made, and said nope it's not him.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-22-2017, 10:11 PM
The subject of the complaint may not have posting privileges even if allowed. But this may be the beginnings of yet another provider who starts "culling" Eccie hobbyists from their customer base, and particularly those who openly comment on their "adventures."

"Loose lips sink ships!" Originally Posted by LexusLover
good point. she might not even be a registered member; that's easy to fix. it sounds like by the rulebook that she can post in here. i have no objection.

great quote by the way. it's one of my favorites.
good point. she might not even be a registered member; that's easy to fix. it sounds like by the rulebook that she can post in here. i have no objection.

. Originally Posted by pxmcc
https://m.eccie.net/member.php?u=381189

You're welcome.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-22-2017, 11:13 PM
wow good research TW..
who's Nicollette.................... ..........?? and why is she so important....................? Is she hott at least..................??

wtf is that supposed to mean? i never called out Nicollette. The title of this thread is an inside joke-to her-meant to yank her chain. in this thread, i called out the fucktard who screenshotted my private comments and sent them to Nicollette.....

i didn't use coe9d not cause i didn't want her to weigh in, but because most fucktards in this forum don't even know about coed.......

i know the guy is in here and i know he read my post. i want him to come clean and cop a plea so he doesn't get banned.

Nicollette has substantive concerns about the private comments i made which she read, before she knew they contained contraband. I told her I would be happy to discuss her substantive concerns, if she feels so inclined, after she discloses who sent her the private comments. she has not replied yet.

i have zero problem with her weighing in in this forum, if the rules allow it. does anyone know if the rules allow it? this is a New Thread, not a New Review, if that matters. i would love it if she would unload on whomever, including me, and also name the sorry fucker who forwarded my private comments. if he comes clean before she names him, i will give my best efforts to seeing that he doesn't get banned, since he admitted the fuckery. Originally Posted by pxmcc

1) [ In blue]I
don't see exactly where you "called out" the fucktard ..your application/usage of that term didn't connect any "perp" to an "alleged event" ....which one must have that to actually "call out"

...and..

2) [in red]

um.... Don't ya have to "pass by" coEd on the scroll down to "SPA reviews "

saying most fucktards don't know about CoEd is like saying SissyLips is a balla...... it just ain't so.

(you're trying to backpedal too hard)

Besides, word on the street her punany smells like an Asian Fish Market.... WTF?
  • pxmcc
  • 12-23-2017, 01:03 AM
who's Nicollette.................... ..........?? and why is she so important....................? Is she hott at least..................??

................. Originally Posted by threshold
she's hot at least. the rest is all backstory. i would put something in private tabs but apparently that doesnt work in this forum.
(btw Threshold, great session, but she said she felt "bloated" so we didn't do a photoshoot. but it's the gal im taking to Vegas in a couple days. Not Nicollette!)
  • pxmcc
  • 12-23-2017, 01:08 AM
1) [ In blue]I
don't see exactly where you "called out" the fucktard ..your application/usage of that term didn't connect any "perp" to an "alleged event" ....which one must have that to actually "call out"

...and..

2) [in red]

um.... Don't ya have to "pass by" coEd on the scroll down to "SPA reviews "

saying most fucktards don't know about CoEd is like saying SissyLips is a balla...... it just ain't so.

(you're trying to backpedal too hard)

Besides, word on the street her punany smells like an Asian Fish Market.... WTF? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
1. go re-read post 1. the entire post is calling the leaker out.

2. she smells great from head to toe. go see her and you'll see.

3. Coed is its own damn world. took me a while to even "get" Coed. coed is where it's at tho. Threshold begs to differ..
but no TW, none of the fucktards in here read coed. except you, me, LL, and like 4 or 5 others. do a poll n prove me wrong.