Know-It-All's of Eccie

• Lia88
  • 02-07-2018, 05:20 PM
The problem is that you personally take any opposing view or perspective as "hating or knowing it all". You can't just take it for what it is. Advice or information or someone else's experiences.

Once you get that chip off your shoulder and BE the elite you claim you are all this sly drama will cease.

It is a symptom of your generation's inability to have discussions.

But what would I know in my tenure on this board and in this lifestyle?
I MUST be one of your know-it-alls. A badge I will wear with questionable pride.

Ze

Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Ummmmmmmm Not really lol it's not all. Just ones that cant admit when their wrong..idk where you get the Hating part from that went over my head lol but I agree some can't take Advice. Your very right
I agree. There are certain individuals whose sole goal is to run up their post count. They accomplish increasing their post count by posting nonsense which adds nothing to thread. A quick cut and paste...tge same post over and over again.
  • Lia88
  • 02-07-2018, 06:45 PM
Exactly! You hit the nail on the coffin
Exactly! You hit the nail on the coffin Originally Posted by Lia88
Was this intentional?
  • Lia88
  • 02-07-2018, 08:47 PM
Was this intentional? Originally Posted by papadee
Of course not. I think ppl think too much into things. It's not to bash anyone or anything. It's just a observation. Just talking. If ppl care to share its cool if not then that's cool too. But its never the intention to bash or start drama. A conversation doesnt always have to steer negatively unless the intentions are suspected to be negative. And my intentions are not. Like i said b4. This is all in fun lol
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-07-2018, 09:23 PM
Lia88 - You missed his point.

The idiom is "You hit the nail on the head." NOT the coffin.

Meaning to to say something that is exactly right or completely true.

The other saying is - "The final nail in the coffin."

Another negative event or action that contributes to one's downfall or to something's failure

You ended up butchering both.

Don't mind me, just a know-it-all... doing what we do best... knowing-it-all.
  • Lia88
  • 02-07-2018, 09:53 PM

Another negative event or action that contributes to one's downfall or to something's failure

Don't mind me, just a know-it-all... doing what we do best... knowing-it-all. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Well excuse me I was born in the 90's despite the 88 behind my name. I missed that lmao....
  • Lia88
  • 02-07-2018, 09:54 PM
Stop ~Ze~... nobody said you was a know-it-all lol...i think your a very informative person w/ informative advice...your cool w/ me

Don't mind me, just a know-it-all... doing what we do best... knowing-it-all. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Thanks Ze, you caught it. And I wasn't trying to be a know-it-all either. Just keeping things lighthearted.
  • Lia88
  • 02-08-2018, 12:19 AM
Yall have got.to.be.kidding.me lmao
  • Lia88
  • 02-08-2018, 12:22 AM
Ok so...As I was Saying lol
The chip doesn't fall far from the tree.
  • Lia88
  • 02-08-2018, 09:54 AM
Must dont lol
What I love is the know it all hobbists in our area only saying we have 3 good providers in our area. Constantly.

You may have your favorites but that don't mean the rest of us are shit.

That's exactly what your saying with your constant posts. It's SO old.

BTW: nobody on this thread before the shit storm starts!!!!!
I know everything!! Unfortunately, I have forgotten most of it.