hildebeest can't even walk, but lib-retards wanted her to rule the free world

Can you imagine a leader in a wheel chair! Originally Posted by themystic
Yes!

That would eliminate HillariousNoMore.

#1: She's no leader!
#2: She's too fat for a wheel chair!
The guy in the wheelchair went to Tehran and sitting face to face with Joseph Stalin he told him how great America was, whereas your bitch hildebeest went to Mumbai where she whined and cried about how she was so mistreated by Americans during the election, mistake. Go fuck your sniveling self, mistake. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It is remarkable that MisTaken would confuse HillariousNoMore with FDR!

It's a good thing MisTaken won't run into FDR in the after life.
Can you imagine a leader in a wheel chair! Wow I'm glad we are not in a world war or some type of great recession. Or even worse, a crisis in Texas

You TrumPutin people are social and political inbred s Originally Posted by themystic
Greg Abbott is in a wheel chair and did a fine job as Attorney General fighting against YOUR hero odummer's E.O's and odummer shitting on the Constitution ! And he's doing a hell of a lot better than Abortion Barbie would have ever done !

It's a good thing MisTaken won't run into FDR in the after life. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Mistaken would immediately drop to his knees and "service " FDR if he did MEAT him in the afterlife in what few seconds in hell they would have before Lucifer ran a train on their sorry LYING LIBERAL asses !

It's a good thing MisTaken won't run into FDR in the after life. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Mis Taken dumber than a
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2018, 03:41 PM
Yes!

That would eliminate HillariousNoMore.

#1: She's no leader!
#2: She's too fat for a wheel chair! Originally Posted by LexusLover

The 2016 election has been over for almost 1.5 years.

You Trumpers keep worrying about Hilliay and there is going to be a New Speaker of the House.
The 2016 election has been over for almost 1.5 years.

You Trumpers keep worrying about Hilliay and there is going to be a New Speaker of the House. Originally Posted by WTF
Tell hildebeest. She's still campaigning against Trump. She's campaigned more in India than she did in Wisconsin.
Mis Taken dumber than a
Originally Posted by Hotrod511

Im sorry I failed you as a Father. Son its time to grow up. You need to quit listening to Uncle Lexy. Hes a bitter old man

I know we are all Family but its time to move on