THE GREAT AMERICAN CULT: MORMONISM

Listen...Catholics are nuts too. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
And Protestants.

And Hindus.

And Buddhists.

And Buddhists. Originally Posted by ExNYer

A "wife" is a female, so Sammy Davis, Jr., while perhaps your type, could not have joined my harem. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
yssup said you had a lot of male wives in your harem.
It would be tempting to characterize Mormonism and Obamism as approximately equivalent kinds of Kool-Aid, were it not for the fact that the first-mentioned cult actually tends to turn its true believers into wealthy motherfuckers.
strangely enough, this brings up the issue of same sex marriage

and how the courts have changed since the 19th century and the three big polygamy cases of that era....

homosexual relations once mainly illegal in the various states now find favor

while polygamy, made illegal in the territories and castigated by the supreme court, may find a friend in the same sex marriage arena and associated rulings

in great style, the supreme court ruled:

"Certainly no legislation can be supposed more wholesome and necessary in the founding of a free, self-governing commonwealth . . .

than that which seeks to establish it on the basis of the idea of the family, as consisting in and springing from the
union for life of one man and one woman in the holy estate of matrimony; the sure foundation of all that is
stable and noble in our civilization; the best guaranty of that reverent morality which is the source of all beneficent
progress in social and political improvement
.’’
and in another of the cases:
"The tale is one of patience on the part of the American government and people,
and of contempt of authority and resistance to law on the part of the Mormons. Whatever
persecutions they may have suffered in the early part of their history, in Missouri and Illinois,
they have no excuse for their persistent defiance of law under the government of the United States.’’
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Murphy v. Ramsey & Others, 144 U.S. 15, 45 (1885).

Thanks for that informative factoid.
Were they still fighting the War on Negroes in 1885, IBMassa? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, the SC ruled in 1885 that you and your Rainbow ilk couldn't get married.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Look at all of the Mother inlaws that Mr Smith had, Poor guy.
No, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, the SC ruled in 1885 that you and your Rainbow ilk couldn't get married. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I see you're posting your favorite gay Nazi flag again, IBIdiot.

I bet that nobody on ECCIE has posted that flag or mentioned Hitler more than you.

Coincidence?
Look at all of the Mother inlaws that Mr Smith had, Poor guy. Originally Posted by dtymh55
Yep. There is definetally a dark cloud behind every silver lining.
I see you're posting your favorite gay Nazi flag again, IBIdiot.

I bet that nobody on ECCIE has posted that flag or mentioned Hitler more than you.

Coincidence?
There was absolutely no coincidence that it was your post, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. You were being quoted, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. See:
Who keeps reposting it? And how many times?

Coincidence?

I think not, IBMassa!
Who keeps reposting it? And how many times?

I do and as many times I want... Pineapple Rider

Look who's out of the day room again!