Which city has the sexiest providers.

The hottest provider is the the one under you right now.

The hottest provider is the the one under you right now. Originally Posted by burkalini
lol what great timeing Valerie!
Based on looks and rates, seems all areas of Tx. make it easy for the guys lol. I don't know many other areas where you can get all that and a bag of chips for less than $$, and from a gorgeous woman to boot.

Disclaimer: Don't try that crap here!
Based on looks and rates, seems all areas of Tx. make it easy for the guys lol. I don't know many other areas where you can get all that and a bag of chips for less than $$, and from a gorgeous woman to boot.

Disclaimer: Don't try that crap here! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Why would I go to your part of the country when I can get the same service for less $$$ in my part of the country?

Just sayin'.

Disclaimer: Don't try that crap here! Originally Posted by London Rayne

Nice showcase and pics.
Why would I go to your part of the country when I can get the same service for less $$$ in my part of the country?

Just sayin'. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Because you are a true hobbyist are you not? Just sayin. Spice of life.

Just sayin'. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Well you never know where you might be alone and want company lol. If you are in my neck of the woods you can pay the rate, or go slumming.

Technically, you really have no idea what the level of service is based on a rate. Anyone can spread their legs and open their mouths I am quite sure. I don't charge for sexual talent alone...I charge according to other levels of service I could not provide for any less.
Well you never know where you might be alone and want company lol. If you are in my neck of the woods you can pay the rate, or go slumming.

Technically, you really have no idea what the level of service is based on a rate. Anyone can spread their legs and open their mouths I am quite sure. I don't charge for sexual talent alone...I charge according to other levels of service I could not provide for any less. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I tend to agree...you can't tell the level of service based on the rate. But, I do assume that a lady who charges $1K per hour with a 3 hour minimum is providing more than just a fuck-me doll. OTOH, I think quality companionship can be found in Dallas (or Texas) in probably the widest rate range of anywhere in the country. And it probably due largely to the competition.

OTOH, other parts of the country have rates that are driven by factors other than Texas. In places like Chicago, DC or NYC, the prices are driven by the COL in those places. In places like TN or AR, the prices tend to stay a little on the high side, not due to the COL, but rather, due to the lack of competition to bring the prices down. Kinda like gas prices, providers in these places have informally decided what the rate will be and instituted it. I ran into a provider in one state who offered 80 dollar sessions. She was uniformly dumped on by providers in the area who abandoned one of their seminal rules (ie, a provider has the right to set her own rates).

I guess my point here is: one can find quality companionship in Texas for a lot less than in some of the rest of the country.
Agreed, and that's why Texas got my vote.
I think there are sexy women in every city. What's sexy to one person isn't to another. Of course, you're always going to find probably the hottest women in wealthiest of areas as most men with money, enjoy eyecandy. So eyecandy flocks where sugardaddy possibilities, a mistress or an anna nicole situation might exist. So with that theory, I'd say: NYC, Miami, Beverly Hills/L.A., Silicon Valley, Chicago, etc.

But if you look hard, you'll also find sexy women in areas like Bentonville AR, Springfield MO, Rockford IL, Utica NY, etc.

Every woman is sexy in her own way.
Dallas