OTC and its effect on the hobby?

Muzzle loaders! Originally Posted by jimmycz
LMAO..!!!!!
GB
it took me a while to figure out what otc was. I was thinking, over the counter? off the cuff? on the contrary? off the chains? only thai cunt?
it took me a while to figure out what otc was. I was thinking, over the counter? off the cuff? on the contrary? off the chains? only thai cunt? Originally Posted by spear88
One tight cunt never crossed your mind? Hehe
I know some providers have in calls that are apartments or condos, that way they're not affected by the OTC. If they're smart, they rent rooms to other providers. Originally Posted by Eva Damita

That is a great idea! I have a conveniently located Incall in the Galleria and would rent it by the hour to a reputable provider. I love business minded women!
You better know, and trust, the lady before you let them into your incall. It could get ugly really quick.
That is a great idea! I have a conveniently located Incall in the Galleria and would rent it by the hour to a reputable provider. I love business minded women! Originally Posted by SweetCakes
Thx Hun !
You better know, and trust, the lady before you let them into your incall. It could get ugly really quick. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yeah, the little money you will make is not worth the hassle ... plus, you are opening yourself up to a felony.
You better know, and trust, the lady before you let them into your incall. It could get ugly really quick. Originally Posted by pyramider

I have def. thought about the pro's and con's of the situation and would be very selective IF and I said IF I decided to let someone else use my incall. I do think it is a good idea but I cannot afford the extra foot traffic plus my schedule is usually pretty full anyways
If you want oil money, travel to Midland. With the new oil/gas boom be prepared to pay a HIGH premium for hotel rooms
The NRA is in town this week... I wonder how many girls will be helping the gun lobby fire their cannons off.... Originally Posted by gearslut
Only single shot cannons. Diane F and the dems banned MSOG.
Bring on the big guns and rich oil!

~