MSOG vs No MSOG ... Which Do You Prefer and Why?

Msog but I usually only get one shot
For me its not the quantity but quality. Originally Posted by silverstate53
I guess it is how you define quality. Whether one pop or more, having MSOG as an option is a reflection of the provider's attitude. To me, the question is about on par with clock watcher or non clock watcher?
I'm usually a one shot person and it usually takes me forever to get that second nut, but it's always good to know that MSOG is an option(for 1hr sessions).
IMHO, MSOG is more about the provider's attitude then whether or not I get 2 pops. MSOG tells me the provider will not rush me out the door, or rush the pop so she can move on to the next trick.

A lady who is MSOG, to me, is more about the experience--and wanting repeat quality sessions.

Even if there is only 10-15 minutes left, I want the provider to continue the GFE with more bbbj, rubbing, or even mutual massage.

CORRESPONDINGLY, if she continues the experience and time is up, either LEAVE or plan on giving a tip for the extra time. Fair is Fair.
IMHO, MSOG is more about the provider's attitude then whether or not I get 2 pops. MSOG tells me the provider will not rush me out the door, or rush the pop so she can move on to the next trick.

A lady who is MSOG, to me, is more about the experience--and wanting repeat quality sessions. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
My point exactly!
I'm usually a one shot person and it usually takes me forever to get that second nut, but it's always good to know that MSOG is an option(for 1hr sessions). Originally Posted by kerwil62
Exactly. Did not see a ton of providers back in the day but the only one I was able to do MSOG was Phoenix. What was the name of that place? Rhapsody? Remember it was in a room that was like a school room, very weird! But she was awesome, BBBJTC & kept right on with the BBBJ till I was ready to go again. Ah, memories.
Actually it's my only single requirement.

And funny....often my first one takes the most time but not because I can't. I prefer to last on the first then let the second one be more spontaneous.

I had a three shot session last week. But one was in her ass!! Does that one count?
  • TheDr
  • 10-09-2013, 11:58 PM
Why would you not prefer MSOG ? Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
Exactly!

Do you really need to ask this question Originally Posted by 08cris
Exactly!

I guess it is how you define quality. Whether one pop or more, having MSOG as an option is a reflection of the provider's attitude. To me, the question is about on par with clock watcher or non clock watcher? Originally Posted by wildething
Exactly!

Actually it's my only single requirement.

And funny....often my first one takes the most time but not because I can't. I prefer to last on the first then let the second one be more spontaneous.

I had a three shot session last week. But one was in her ass!! Does that one count? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Exactly!

Yea it's my only true requirement as well. And yea, the pop in her ass does count. Hilarious!!
I had a three shot session last week. But one was in her ass!! Does that one count? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
LMAO, I'd say it counts! Was that a one hour session or longer?

A lady who is MSOG, to me, is more about the experience--and wanting repeat quality sessions.

Even if there is only 10-15 minutes left, I want the provider to continue the GFE with more bbbj, rubbing, or even mutual massage.

CORRESPONDINGLY, if she continues the experience and time is up, either LEAVE or plan on giving a tip for the extra time. Fair is Fair. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
I agree. It really sucks when providers rush me out the door or when they short you 15 minutes during the session. Fair should be fair.
Ha. You are killing me. It's like complaining about too much fun.

For me, a 1 hour session is 1 shot. I've only been able to get 2 shots in a 2 hour session. And it took every bit of that for me to bust 2. Originally Posted by idiot savant
The days I must go to work, I do 1 round. Now on my off day it's a different story, I try to get at least 2 rounds. But work keeps me busy most of the time. I only have 1 day off in a week.
I guess it is how you define quality. Whether one pop or more, having MSOG as an option is a reflection of the provider's attitude. To me, the question is about on par with clock watcher or non clock watcher? Originally Posted by wildething
My definition of "quality" would be how "well" a provider treats or performs to me during the session.
It takes two magic pills and more than just one hour for me to do a double pop these days.
Msog is good and all, but for those like myself who is a one shot kind of guy, i dont see the difference in service level since i will use up most of the hour for that first and only shot.
Now if i could learn to recover fast enough and get a second shot, i sure would like to learn how, but i think its more of being a bodily capable thing and not so much a learned or rehearsed process...
I prefer MSOG-I'm so competitive I love to see how many times I can make a guy explode