pressure cooker clubs

There used to be one in near SE Dallas. Forget the name. Left the scene when kids started coming and life got complicated. Now that kids are gone, would like to know if such clubs still exist here in DFW. Could online venues have replaced them?
Ingredients

• 1 cup (4 ounces) preshredded 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese, divided
  • 1/3 cup fat-free milk
  • 1/4 cup egg substitute
  • 1 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
  • 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
  • 1 (8.5-ounce) box corn muffin mix (such as Martha White)
  • 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
  • Cooking spray
  • 1 (10-ounce) can red enchilada sauce (such as Old El Paso)
  • 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
  • 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream

Preparation

1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine 1/4 cup cheese and next 7 ingredients (through chiles) in a large bowl, stirring just until moist. Pour mixture into a 13 x 9–inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until set. Pierce entire surface liberally with a fork; pour enchilada sauce over top. Top with chicken; sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes. Cut into 8 pieces; top each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream.

Ok Lana, when is the Mexican cook off at your house....LOL.
Ingredients

• 1 cup (4 ounces) preshredded 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese, divided
  • 1/3 cup fat-free milk
  • 1/4 cup egg substitute
  • 1 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
  • 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
  • 1 (8.5-ounce) box corn muffin mix (such as Martha White)
  • 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
  • Cooking spray
  • 1 (10-ounce) can red enchilada sauce (such as Old El Paso)
  • 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
  • 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream

Preparation

1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine 1/4 cup cheese and next 7 ingredients (through chiles) in a large bowl, stirring just until moist. Pour mixture into a 13 x 9–inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until set. Pierce entire surface liberally with a fork; pour enchilada sauce over top. Top with chicken; sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes. Cut into 8 pieces; top each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream.

Ok Lana, when is the Mexican cook off at your house....LOL. Originally Posted by yaddayadda

Get your tamale ass over here and cook my dinner, boy!
Lana, I would say you are the senior member of the Extremely Hot MILF club! I'll bring the ingredients if you cook...lol...
Anytime baby, we can eat tamales in bed......
Anytime baby, we can eat tamales in bed...... Originally Posted by yaddayadda

You bring the tamales, I'll the bring taco!
how about an ench-of-my-lada?? ba da boom!!!
it's filled with sweet cream yet non-fattening!

seriously, yaddayadda, that recipe sounds yummy.

back to the original thread. of what ethnicity/race/nationality were the women who frequented the clubs? were they like strip clubs, or bars, or dance clubs, or studios? i had never heard of them until this thread. i had heard of the USA manufactured housing places up in frisco off TX 121 back in the day, but not pressure cooker clubs.

sounds intriguing.
Reading this whole thread I kept thinking about June Cleaver getting her freak on while Ward was at work.
Tequila Cast Iron Skillet Fajitas

Ingredients

1/4 cup tequila
1/4 cup sweetened lime juice
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pound skirt steak, trimmed, not yet cut!
1 green bell pepper, julienne
1 medium yellow onion, julienne

Directions

Combine all ingredients through olive oil in a large bowl. You may be wondering what I mean by sweetened lime juice. I suppose you could just use regular lime juice, but the sweetness mixed with the tequila and the spices made for a killer combination. I recommend something like Rose's.

Once all of your "marinade" ingredients are combined throw the steak in there and toss a few times until fully coated.
Heat cast iron skillet on medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles off of it. Add steak and half of the remaining "marinade." If you use thin cuts like I do, you won't need to cook it for long...I did about 2-3 minutes on each side. Once brown, remove the steak from pan.
Pour remaining "marinade" into the pan. Add veggies to the pan and toss to coat. Cook until onions are soft.
Slice the cooked steak into strips. Slicing it against the grain and on the bias will help to make it tenderer. Reduce heat to low, and add steak to the skillet. Stir everything together until evenly combined.

Serve immediately with tortillas (white corn tortillas pair nicely with this recipe), cheese (sharp white cheddar again, pairs nicely) and guacamole.

back to the original thread. of what ethnicity/race/nationality were the women who frequented the clubs? were they like strip clubs, or bars, or dance clubs, or studios? i had never heard of them until this thread. i had heard of the USA manufactured housing places up in frisco off TX 121 back in the day, but not pressure cooker clubs.

sounds intriguing. Originally Posted by pmdelites
These were just bored housewives whose husbands worked all day, kids in school or no kids, mostly white, late 20ish and 30ish. Live bands usually started at noon, usually country and western. It would be so dark in there you couldn't see lines and wrinkles, all the ladies looked hot in the dark. Does that help? This was NOT prostitution just adult fun.
trynaGetLaid,

thx for the "daybreak on channel eccie" update [noting time you posted it].
I keep hoping someone will post that there's still one around. But with cell phones don't think it's possible. Hubby calls wife "What's for dinner tonight sweetheart? And why am I hearing a Merle Haggard song in the background and lots of people talking and laughing?"
Someone mentioned to me Houstons in East Preston Center was a spot where HP gals would go for a ' wet ' lunch. Never checked it out, only a rumor. That being said, it has always been around many HP gals where horned up and ready. Where ? Dunno. Maybe its just Urban Legend.

Was that place mentioned ealier herein Debonair Danceland on Samuel / Grand ?

Personally I would love to find a place where middle aged wives hang out looking for some cum. Nothing like licking a hot wife's pussy : she sure appreciates it.

Memphis in Addison is a great place in the evening to hit on some MILF"s. I am thinking somewhere along Belt Line Road during the day would be a good fishing spot as well.
I hadn't thought about Debonair Danceland since Christ was a corporal. I wonder when that place closed? Anybody remember the Top Rail Club?
I hadn't thought about Debonair Danceland since Christ was a corporal. I wonder when that place closed? Anybody remember the Top Rail Club? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Debonair Danceland, Top Rail, and also Stagecoach Ballroom in Ft Worth. I think it's still there.