Happy Easter Austin from COB Speicher, Iraq

Sustainer6...thank you for your dedication and sacrifice! Take care out there...in the beautiful hillcountry! (lol) Stay safe and hurry home!
HOPE ALL IS WELL OVER THERE AND CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR SAFE RETURN SO WE CAN MEET UP AGAIN SO I CAN GIVE YOU A WELCOME HOME THAT'S BEYOND YOUR WILDEST IMAGINATION. STAY SAFE OUT THERE AND HURRY BACK TO THE STATES. AND THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DO.
I do stand and applaud all service men and women. I give my thanks for my freedom.
I will applaud you naked and rub your feet when you get back. Your feet amung other things.lol
HOPE ALL IS WELL OVER THERE AND CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR SAFE RETURN SO WE CAN MEET UP AGAIN SO I CAN GIVE YOU A WELCOME HOME THAT'S BEYOND YOUR WILDEST IMAGINATION. STAY SAFE OUT THERE AND HURRY BACK TO THE STATES. AND THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DO. Originally Posted by Coleen
Coleen you've got yourself a deal. I still fantasize about our first encounter I have a very wild imagination by the way. I'm definitely taking you up on that challenge you tall, sexy lady you!
Actually, I didn't make it by the DFAC today but I'm certain they put on a lavish spread. I held a BBQ for the Soldiers in my battalion at our HQ area. The weather was surprisingly gorgeous and we took advantage of it. I don't know if you've been to COB Speicher before but things are changing rapidly here. There's only the north DFAC now, as all the buildings in the south area have been turned back over to the Iraqi Air Force. Base closure is the name of the game these days.

Thanks for your support and for your service! Happy Easter! Originally Posted by Sustainer6
Sounds fantastic.