Fear of Hobbying

If it's any consolation, I can tell you that in all of my years in this industry I've never seen a task force as interested and focused on our sector of the industry as they are in Little Rock.
Usually a basic, thorough screening can eliminate 99.9% of the risk.

I'm betting 1 milion bazillion dollars that the sky will NOT fall today. Any takers?
I'm betting 1 milion bazillion dollars that the sky will NOT fall today. Any takers? Originally Posted by babee
Lot's of money...even TARP didn't pony up that much...
* cpi3000 zips up his pants and heads to church *

Originally Posted by cpi3000
And where exactly do you attend services, CPI? Our Lady of Hypocrisy?

There's nothing more amusing to me...than the conveniently devout.
Our Lady of Hypocrisy? Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door
There's lots of hypocrisy in the church...a little more won't tip the scales one way or another.
Busts are more "guerilla warfare" than actual policing. The fear instilled is 100 times more important to them than any arrests made. Originally Posted by babee
I'd argue that "terrorism" is a better analogy than guerrilla warfare (or a mixture of the two metaphors), but that's a minor quibble. I agree 100%.

LR seems to have a metric assload of well regarded, known safe providers. Enjoy what you have and support them before they decide to move to cities where the hobbyists aren't so uptight.

Cheers,

bcg

There's nothing more amusing to me...than the conveniently devout. Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door
Hey, the best steady, non-provider lay I've ever experienced (hell, the best, period, but the fact that I was in love with her at the time certainly influences that) was a lady who was a devout Christian. We'd have mind-blowing sex on Saturday night, and as she was dressing for church the next day (and as I was dressing to head home) she'd viciously berate herself for about 30-45 minutes about how much of a slut she was, and how she was fully deserving to go to hell if she died right there and then. And next weekend, we'd be pounding the mattress again, just as enthusiastically...

There's something to be said for hypocrisy if it doesn't interfere with mind-blowing orgasms...

Cheers,

bcg (devout apathetic agnostic: "Is there a God? I don't know, and I don't care.")
  • MrGiz
  • 04-11-2010, 09:44 AM
...... Enjoy what you have and support them before they decide to move to cities where the hobbyists aren't so uptight...... Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
So uptight ? Naaaaaaaaaahhhhh..... I don't believe that's a widespread problem either. Besides.... there are a bunch of playgrounds outside of the City Limits of Little Rock! Just keep all that worrying down a bit, while the rest of us are trying to play
Naaaaaahhhhh.... that happened yesterday, didn't it?

How many millions flew safely yesterday? Originally Posted by MrGiz

Mr.Chan has made "beast with two backs" just as often since unfortunate recent incident as before. Since had seen all these providers before, no anxiety was felt and pleasant time was had. Feel also most comfortable with taking recommendations for any other lady that these most admirable companions might give. If one is avoiding worldly pleasures due to fear at present time altogether, disservice is being done to self and talented, trustworthy local vendors of same. Only economic necessity or perhaps advanced heart disease should prevent one from having wick lit and letting candle burn as brightly as age allows.
Must hasten to add, would exercise caution and not attempt to join "Mile High Club" on Tupolev.

There's nothing more amusing to me...than the conveniently devout. Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door

Teenage boy go to confesssion:
"Bless me Father for I have sinned, I had intercourse with a girl of low moral character."
Father: And who was the little tart? Mary Flanagan?
"No Father"
"Katherine O'Doul?"
"No Father"
"Angela Morrison?"
"No Father"
"Well say ten Our Fathers, ten Hail Marys and report here on Saturday morning,yard work. Now get out of my sight you little heathen."
Boy leaves church and meets friends waiting in churchyard.
"How did you do?"
"Not bad, I have yardwork on Saturday. But I got three really good leads."

*Damn near spewed coffee on the laptop!*

Yes. They have stripper poles there, too.

Love it when you toss my sillyness back at me! Remind me to see you if I ever head your way!
Originally Posted by Mac92451
Old news. Watched it the other day.
Yes. They have stripper poles there, too. Originally Posted by cpi3000
A church with stripper poles? My kinda place!

BCG, stop living in the land of confusion...jump into the Athiest pool with me. Apathy is replaced with passion...& the water's fine!

I guess I can understand the thought process of your Saturday night heathenistic friend...things are always more fun when you know that they're forbidden!
  • MrGiz
  • 04-11-2010, 03:18 PM
......things are always more fun when you know that they're forbidden! Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door
Do you mean it's forbidden of me to pay you to make me feel good?

What a Country!!
BCG, stop living in the land of confusion...jump into the Athiest pool with me. Apathy is replaced with passion...& the water's fine! Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door
On a more serious note; I think I'm a few years older than you. Unless you were lucky enough to be born to a non-religious family, I'd bet I've been an atheist longer than you. However, the "apathetic agnostic" crack is funnier. Never let the truth get in the way of a good joke.
I guess I can understand the thought process of your Saturday night heathenistic friend...things are always more fun when you know that they're forbidden! Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door
Probably, at least on Saturday night. I can't see the fun in beating oneself up about it on Sunday morning, though.

But far be it from me to knock whatever gets one through life. My coping strategies would probably drive everyone else here insane.

Cheers,

bcg