Chihuahua Puppies

My kiddos have been wanting a puppy for the longest... so I'm interested too! Let me know when they come
My kiddos have been wanting a puppy for the longest... so I'm interested too! Let me know when they come Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Of course!! I will post here when they are born and whoever wants to come take dibs we will go from there. She was laying with me last night and I could feel the babes just going crazy in her belly so it shouldn't be long.
Well today was the day! She gave birth to FIVE healthy pups. They are all brindle colored. Very tiny. I will post pics when their eyes open and they get a bit bigger.

For the love of everything holy spread the word lol I can NOT have 5 more dogs!!!
congratulations, bailey. 5, that must have been something. hope they grow healthy and strong.
Whew! 5 is a lot for a chihuahua. Intersted. =)
congratulations, bailey. 5, that must have been something. hope they grow healthy and strong. Originally Posted by sms918
Thank you!!

Whew! 5 is a lot for a chihuahua. Intersted. =) Originally Posted by Texas_361
Yes it is a lot lol they are great this morning. She is doing a great job! I will keep updated pics up. I am making note of everyone interested (:

Yes yes!! Please keep us uodate!! Im still interested also
awwww!!!! SOOO CUTE!!!!!
When they are ready, I want to surprise my kiddos at school with him/her. They will flip a shit! lol
  • SARR
  • 08-27-2013, 03:42 PM
Brindle? I'll take one if they haven't been snatched up already.
I am so excited at all of the interest in the pups!!! Thank ALL off you!! I am going to contact everyone interested as soon as they are weened (6-8 weeks) first come first serve.

I will of course want to be assured that they will be going to a loving and stable home.

One of the two "runts" (I will probably keep one of them).

Thank you all again!!! I am very grateful for my hobby community for several reasons!!
They are ALL five girls!!!
  • Tetas
  • 08-28-2013, 07:35 AM
Looks to me like all five are runts too.

Congrats on the ankle biters!!!
Looking fwd to see them and promise a good home where she will be spoiled. Already thinking of names...
Yay!! That is good news!

Some more pics: