Talents, Parts and Pride

Nice, respectful, discreet
my talent is,,,,,, I shoot these MASSIVE LOADS... bet you never would of guessed that?
  • BLM69
  • 04-26-2019, 10:26 AM
My tongue is really magical, no lie
Years ago I could pull out and shoot my load on the headboard above the woman’s head. Now I’m just a regular guy. Getting old sucks.
  • PGATS
  • 04-29-2019, 07:26 PM

My talent is
: Showing up on time (after I shower), leaving the full donation without being asked and leaving when I'm suppose to.

Originally Posted by slubby
Nailed it.
Nailed it. Originally Posted by PGATS

I will agree with you dude. I have found it you just walk in, leave the donation in clear site and make sure your friend can see it, and then do a time check when you feel like its been a while is best policy. In return, I like to be offered a quick shower in case I need it , or at least a nice clean up before I leave.
Nice, respectful, discreet Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous
DITTO that. I have posted this before, but I feel VERY Strongly and sincerely that our time together should be mutually fun and enjoyable. Also a Loyal client. Anybody I've seen multiple times whom reaches out to me will get an instant appointment, as I view this as a sign of trust, and I'll respond accordingly.

. . . . . and I consider myself excellent at DATY, based on comments and responsiveness. And I truly, deeply enjoy giving it, so that always is a +. So I suppose that's my *special purpose*