It is pretty stupid that indivuduals put post on here to bash each other

This dumb thread really needs some taint photos.
What's ridiculous is that the threads aren't closed. Posts of that nature are supposed to be against the guidelines, but somehow a whole thread full is kosher?
Grudge fucks between two dudes...yeah Originally Posted by YummyMarie
There might be a market for providers to pay to watch two guys grudge fuck each other
What's ridiculous is that the threads aren't closed. Posts of that nature are supposed to be against the guidelines, but somehow a whole thread full is kosher? Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
The ones in question were closed
The ones in question were closed Originally Posted by Boltfan
Really, because I was just looking at one just a second ago and it's still open.

But as we know, not all members are equal.
Looking at the 1st page there are 3 different postings where individuals have started a thread just to bash the next person. Life is short so you may need to get a tougher skin. If someone says something that you do not like just move on. Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
FUCK YOU!!

just kidding.
Move on baby and kick em where it hurts.
What's ridiculous is that the threads aren't closed. Posts of that nature are supposed to be against the guidelines, but somehow a whole thread full is kosher? Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
It really keeps people from being a part of the eccie community. Yes, these nen may troll the reviews to gain information but never join because eccie = drama. It's just sad that grown ass people like to hide behind their keyboards and post vicious things. I thought the hobby was supposed to be fun. Maybe that's their idea of fun?

Some people really need to get a fucking life. Smdh
Looking at the 1st page there are 3 different postings where individuals have started a thread just to bash the next person. Life is short so you may need to get a tougher skin. If someone says something that you do not like just move on. Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
+1000

Guys be getting arm deep in these posts when they need to be getting knee deep in some pussy.
It really keeps people from being a part of the eccie community. Yes, these nen may troll the reviews to gain information but never join because eccie = drama. It's just sad that grown ass people like to hide behind their keyboards and post vicious things. I thought the hobby was supposed to be fun. Maybe that's their idea of fun?

Some people really need to get a fucking life. Smdh Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
There have been ladies that I thought would be fun to see until I see what their board personality is like. I'm pretty sure that goes both ways as well. Some of the comments that are posted are done so with full intent to be offensive and disrespectful. Mods seem to let that go by without batting an eye. However, if you make a reference to or joke about a taboo substance, you get an infraction point.

Basically, being disrespectful and hateful are condoned so why should it stop....just my .02
Verbal snipers on the internet? Say it isn't so!
Im convinced that almost everyone online is pretty damn cool in the real world, but become complete knuckleheads when they get online.
The fact is everybody wants to pop off at the mouth, but no body wants deal with consequences, so they sit back on the computer or text and feel like they are untouchable. So they say whateva they want to say. I have no respect for people like that..., and here cowards just like the three who ever they are bashing each other.

Later,

" finish up the rest of these browned from dominos"
Nice warm too...
The fact is everybody wants to pop off at the mouth, but no body wants deal with consequences, so they sit back on the computer or text and feel like they are untouchable. So they say whateva they want to say. I have no respect for people like that..., and here cowards just like the three who ever they are bashing each other.

Later,

" finish up the rest of these browned from dominos"
Nice warm too... Originally Posted by TsSelenalopez
dude.....whatever............. .why anybody lets the opinion of random internet posters get theier goat, they lose...........
Texas Cowboy: You are right.