So, i gotta bang some old fat chicks 1st!?!?

He sounds like a gem of a client! C'mon ladies, who's sad he got banned so fast?
What an idiot, i do understand the frustrations guys have for screening but did he really have to go that far?
I missed him before I had a chance to ask if his parents know this is how he uses their computer.
Damn..... That didn't turn out the way he wanted it to be, did it? SMDH!!
Not a good way to get noticed ..
Self alert !

“Old fat chicks “ take note
Public Service Announcement - if any of our lovelies reflect on how "OLD" they are - remember - EVERY ONE of you is a hot YOUNG chick in my old eyes.... I have ammo older than any of you.
Public Service Announcement - if any of our lovelies reflect on how "OLD" they are - remember - EVERY ONE of you is a hot YOUNG chick in my old eyes.... I have ammo older than any of you. Originally Posted by mtabsw
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤Love the positive note
before posting anymore on this thread, remember....

RSeventy1
BANNED
  • BLM69
  • 07-10-2019, 03:10 PM
For future guys wondering the same, chances are that you'll be banging fat chicks after you're screened. Get use to it
Self alert !

“Old fat chicks “ take note Originally Posted by Analeese
It's pack life bro,,,,it's how we keep the older members of the pack alive.
For future guys wondering the same, chances are that you'll be banging fat chicks after you're screened. Get use to it Originally Posted by BLM69
absolutely! some of us intentionally book with fat chicks, and some of us are going to keep booking with fat chicks (raises hand)

on a downer note, it's too bad that the Membership freeze apparently ended on or about July 6, and the early indicators are that Troll signups quickly sprouted up
I like 'em thick as well. Nothing wrong with that
Those that were dickheads at my heaviest will never see me at my thinnest.

I don't begrudge any man for seeking what he wishes to seek. However, I absolutely judge a man for how they choose to behave towards those that aren't their type.