Manscaping question

I would entertain the waxing idea as well. I've not seen anywhere that waxes men down there though. Originally Posted by Lilweenie

I have all the things that one needs to wax any part of the body. I enjoy waxing my shit a great deal and an additional bonus is that over time, waxing makes the hair grow back in slower and thinner. I can't say enough good things about it.

That all having been said, I'm sure that a lot of providers are probably willing to do it. I would be, but I also did get a cosmetology license back in 1999-2000.

Just ask around, I guess, is my best advice.
yes thank you.
Maybe check the BDSM adds. Seriously for everything except the balls I use a rechargeable trimmer. Balls in the shower, shaving mug/brush, and 3 blade razor. Take your time the hair seems to grow in every direction.
Bought a Wahl beard trimmer when I had one a few years ago. Started using that for trimming in most of the undercarriage but for the balls I still use a disposable triple blade and have had not problems or complaints.
Just have to be sure to do it once a week or it may get a bit tricky.
Anybody ever try nair?
its says on the Nair box not to use on cock and balls
This is the one I use. Best 60 bucks I’ve ever spent. Doesn’t nick the sack, you can even get your asshole If you want.

https://www.usa.philips.com/c-p/BG70...f-body-groomer
Seriously ?????

Shaving cream and a good multiple blade razor.

Never once had an issue
I met a girl downtown a couple months back that has a legit business that does waxing all over men and women. She was pretty damn good looking. Not young…brunette about 50.
I couldn’t do that so didn’t get her number. But they are out there.