TNTAngie Provider of the day!!!!

* Oh, Ze. Such a vulgar mouth for a lady. You turn me on so with that. I knew I liked you for more than those polka dot panties and that little licky avatar.

* Monk - surely you jest! Wittle me? Piss anyone off? I would never, ever do such awful things. I am fair and truthful with all whom I meet. It is not my fault if they don't like what they hear. I. Am. An angel. Innocent in all that I say and do. Instigator of naught.

* Pyramider...kerosene...only if you are throwing matches! Let's light it up!

* Ike - did you run out of other pics - or you just wanted me to see girls licking something? - cuz if you did, that works for me.

Thanks to everyone else - and I'll try to get you all. I'm glad to be back with my hooktards and fucktards and this is a great place. Retards and all!

I have to run for now, but I'll come back and say hi. I've got a drive back into the city this morning but I'll come play in chat later.
awesome!wooohooooooooooooooo!!
  • motor
  • 01-08-2012, 09:56 AM
Hot Damn, congrats Angie
Congrats Angie!
TNT has been visiting the KC forum lately...so I send out my congrats as well!!!
Congrat's Angie.....Hope the day is a good one!!!
Congrat's Angie!
Congrats Beautiful!
Congrats fucko (no its not offensive to her a joke w/us)
Yay! TNT Thunda'!

Congrats Angie...
Congrats Tnt Angie. :-)
Congrats girl. Have a great day. Enjoy it!!! YOU GO GIRL.
again - thanks and more thanks.

had an awesome day chillin with great friends and family - horses, peacocks, hens, roosters, and lots of other animals.

now i'm home, clean, relaxed and ready to see what kind of trouble i can just barely stay out of......

Congratulations, you awesome awesome LADY!
Love you, kiddo!