about that p411 okay you owe me...

I am 6' 1"" 275 and never had a issue. I state it in my 411 profile and remind the provider of it when scheduling.
Going off topic here. All my favorite ladies have posted on this thread! Rename it "hot mamas" and move on please.

OP...I understand your frustration, but you'll look worse than she will for this one.
and that right there, ladies and gents, is why a second, or 17th, opinion can be valuable before acting in a huff.

truthfully, i'm annoyed because i know there's no reason for her to deny an ok, but of course that's just my word on the matter.

i'm annoyed because, while i may not be owed an ok, i am, as a customer, owed the curtesy of a response.

and, i'm annoyed because what all you lucky dfw folks don't get is that when you live on a ranch 1000 miles from anywhere, and you visit the big city, and girls say "but you hardly have any okays!"...you're sort of screwed (not screwed! )

but...i think this is just one of those times when i'll choose to just be over it. in the grand scheme it's really not a big deal.
and btw, thanks in particular to the ladies that took the time to weigh in on this. it never fails that i learn something valuable from their point of view.
JD,

Don't take it persoanally. It is part of the TCB that may be your provider relapes on. I have seen a girl several times, I KNOW she enjoys my company, but you know what? She consistently fails to give ma a P411 ok. I stopped asking, but I have not stoppped meeting and having a good time with her.

It is easy for us to look at providers as business women that should behave as such. But most of the time they are not. They are just wonderfull women. I feel blessed that they share the most important piece of them, their intimacy, with us. I'm so thankfull for that, and all I can do is to follow their rules, thank them, and forgive them for the sometimes lack of business sense.

Ladies, I follow your rules, and I forgive you for your tiny imperfections. In return, I thank you for sharing the most important part of you with me.

THANK YOU.
Everyones missing an obvious point here... How many times have the ladies had a great time with a guy no problems no issues guy seems to leave happy then, you get a NO review over a slight detail, the girl cant figure out what went wrong! Same thing happened here, something must have gone wrong that deere is not aware of! Now you know how we feel when this happens
Everyones missing an obvious point here... How many times have the ladies had a great time with a guy no problems no issues guy seems to leave happy then, you get a NO review over a slight detail, the girl cant figure out what went wrong! Same thing happened here, something must have gone wrong that deere is not aware of! Now you know how we feel when this happens Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Not necessarily so Lola cutie, a girl I see and who I talk to and she sends txt
when she has specials has never given me an ok and I sent her two request
before, I have enough so I just never bothered asking her about it.

I agree though, stupid or petty no reviews are worse.
I hope most guys can see through those.

Hot Damn! Lola is a cutie.
A false no review is the same as a stupid alert. The reviewer/alerter will lose credibility and when there is a legitimate review or alert it will fall on deaf ears.
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-27-2012, 06:02 AM
The provider may have sent Gina a note saying why she doesn't want to give him an OK.

OKs aren't obligatory. Reviews aren't either.

Dude, you have P411.... its a fucking golden ticket to the hobby. Find another chick and move the fuck on.
  • L.A.
  • 12-27-2012, 07:09 AM
I won't speculate on your particular situation but I will share what I generally expect.

If I contact a provider thru my P411 account and she views my profile and uses P411 for screening then I would expect an OK from that provider automatically or especially if I ask. To me this is one of the main reasons to use the site. I don't hobby every week and I don't have 1000 oks so when I do hobby and use the site I like to have a recent reference. To me it's part of the unwritten contract between provider and client when they are using P411 to conduct their business.

I would never write a no review based on this alone but it's useful information to include in your review.

As for your situation a simple reply one way or another would be nice.
An OK is NOT automatic...She may have reasons not to give an OK..Is her choice.and her decision..Evn the OPs original post leads one to beleive that things may not have gone as well as he would have liked..If so she has every right to withhold an OK...get over it and go on down the road..It could be worse She could leave a NOT OK...
and btw, thanks in particular to the ladies that took the time to weigh in on this. it never fails that i learn something valuable from their point of view. Originally Posted by john_deere
Your post above is one all should read.

You were given valuable advice from a few of the finest and most respected ladies in this area, by far. You are a wise man to understand and learn from them.
This boggles my mind. How is the OK part of what you paid for? That is like a girl saying I gave him a BBBJ and fucked him so I deserve a YES review. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Yes, that is BS. If she survived the visit but may not see you again, that could be why no "ok" given. If you had your fun, but do not feel inclined to review her, that swould be the same thing, no?
and that right there, ladies and gents, is why a second, or 17th, opinion can be valuable before acting in a huff.

truthfully, i'm annoyed because i know there's no reason for her to deny an ok, but of course that's just my word on the matter.

i'm annoyed because, while i may not be owed an ok, i am, as a customer, owed the curtesy of a response.

and, i'm annoyed because what all you lucky dfw folks don't get is that when you live on a ranch 1000 miles from anywhere, and you visit the big city, and girls say "but you hardly have any okays!"...you're sort of screwed (not screwed! )

but...i think this is just one of those times when i'll choose to just be over it. in the grand scheme it's really not a big deal. Originally Posted by john_deere

Well hell, I'll bring my cowgirl boots, and I'll give you an Okay every single day. And I'll screw you too! ;D That ranch sounds like the life compared to this concrete jungle, I think you're the lucky one!

What did p411 say about all of this? I hope you do get the ok, but just like references, if you dont see anything from them in about 24 hours, its usually not coming, unfortunately.

Best of Luck Honey!
Yes, that is BS. If she survived the visit but may not see you again, that could be why no "ok" given. If you had your fun, but do not feel inclined to review her, that swould be the same thing, no? Originally Posted by Papacorn
This boggles my mind. How is the OK part of what you paid for? That is like a girl saying I gave him a BBBJ and fucked him so I deserve a YES review. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
i get what you guys are saying, but the unspoken assumption in what i said was, "assuming nothing else is hinky about the appointment." in that case, yes, a bbbj and and a fuck do automatically deserve a yes.

as to what's "hinky" and what actually deserves a "no", well, that's a great conversation to have, but not here.

the bottom line for me is that, as a photographer, i'm also a sole provider, and i'd never treat a client this way. but not everybody operates on the same standards.

anyhow, i wanted to vent without flaming anyone and i'm glad i did. i worded the op specifically to draw out some conversation and i appreciate all the responses. it is what it is and i'm chalking this one up to experience.