US -- Are we int'l assassins?

is it our place to act as assassins for all the assholes in the world?" Originally Posted by MariaElena
Putting aside the apparent fact that this country (if that is what you mean by "our") did not assassinate Gladafy, the answer to you question is .......

..... "No, just enough of them to show our willingness (and ability) to do so.
So Lexus, who should we kill next? As long as we're on a roll, let's make a list. Let's kill everyone who we don't like! How about Putin, or Hu, or Assad, or Netanyahu. This could be fun, the oddsmakers in Vegas could get in on the action. We could place bets on who is the next to go.

I have no idea why people are so overjoyed at killing someone. Especially a helpless, unarmed old man. He should have been brought to trial.
So Lexus, who should we kill next? As long as we're on a roll, let's make a list. Let's kill everyone who we don't like! How about Putin, or Hu, or Assad, or Netanyahu. This could be fun, the oddsmakers in Vegas could get in on the action. We could place bets on who is the next to go.

I have no idea why people are so overjoyed at killing someone. Especially a helpless, unarmed old man. He should have been brought to trial. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Putin? No.
Hu is on first.
Assad..yes,
Netanyahu? Do we don't like him?

There you have it...1 out of 4.
What? No Kim Yong-il or Chavez?
Why not Putin, he doesn't like us.

Obama sure doesn't like Netanyahu. Why not kill him, as long as we're at it.

Then there are those pesky House Republicans.
What? No Kim Yong-il or Chavez? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
They both only have 6 months to live.

You migjt have to use some roundup on Castro.
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yeah but we still like him.

[quote=CuteOldGuy;1768426]Why not Putin, he doesn't like us.

Obama sure doesn't like Netanyahu. Why not kill him, as long as we're at it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
But they keep picking each other when they play Wolf.

Then there are those pesky House Republicans. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Terrorists!

You migjt have to use some roundup on Castro. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Castro is going to live to a ripe old age now that the CIA has had its hunting license revoked. However, rumors about his apparent indestructibility are now commonplace in Cuba. One rumor tells of him being given a present of a Galapagos turtle. Castro declined it after he learned that Galapagos turtles usually live only about 100 years. He said, "That's the problem with pets, you get attached to them and then they die on you".
Geez, Mr. Prez, I was only kidding! It was a JOKE!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...-death-gaddafi

C'mon dude! This killing thing is going to your head. But it is easier than fixing the economy, I understand. Gotta do something to attract the dumb masses.
Geez, Mr. Prez, I was only kidding! It was a JOKE!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...-death-gaddafi

C'mon dude! This killing thing is going to your head. But it is easier than fixing the economy, I understand. Gotta do something to attract the dumb masses. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yeah. Just think if he'd pulled out of Iraq and Afghanistan and cut the military budget like he promised. He wouldn't have the toolbox to distract the dumb masses.
  • MrGiz
  • 10-21-2011, 02:51 AM
I suppose it's only natural, that BHO appears on a few hit lists, as well, eh? * If I were him... I wouldn't be publically celebrating all of these news worthy assassinations of late... gotta watch that goose & gander shit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What? No Kim Yong-il or Chavez?

You migjt have to use some roundup on Castro. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I know Chavez is dying of cancer, but Kim Jung Il?, had not heard rumors on his state of health.

Obama sure doesn't like Netanyahu. Why not kill him, as long as we're at it.

Then there are those pesky House Republicans. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
okay....i think you're onto somethin' here, cute
This will, at least, finally teach despots around the world to never lay aside any WMD projects or aspirations they have based on the word of the US. . . which is now rendered worthless. Most of them would fight to the end anyway, but now they all will.

Meanwhile, now that Libya is finished, look for a large inflow of enemy fighters and weapons to Afghanistan, next spring will now probably be worse than this year's which was the worse to date. And, I know I'll feel safer getting on an airliner knowing all those man portable SAMs are "missing".
those portable SAMs appears to have turned up in the Gaza strip according to one report

Quaddafi had all those SAMs, how come he didn't use them against nato aircraft?