Hypothetically if the Boycott work(s)/worked

Influx of different...that's all it is.
They are never going to do the grandfathering thing, it's too much to keep track of...if each girl is told, "This amount for this guy, this amount for THIS guy," they would not be able to keep what they are earning and giving to the studio straight. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson

It's not like the girls are getting any extra donations it will be really easy to keep it straight, take normal cut out and the rest goes to house.......
Its there loss, I will pay the same elsewhere it is not even about the roses....more about fake reviews and pics getting really old!

I realize the boycott will not work, typically when demand is high you jack up prices. If you do it when demand is low then you just shot yourself in the foot.
I was told the house fee was 100 waaaay back (haha) when the prices were 240/260/280. Have only been once since 320 but I assume it's the same. I want the prices down too but I think they're competing with LA etc for the best girls. Has to be other benefits to Dallas.
Gisselle came when the rate was 300 and she was advertised for 400. This notion that the girls can’t have a competitive take is absurd. People paid it.
Gisselle came when the rate was 300 and she was advertised for 400. This notion that the girls can’t have a competitive take is absurd. People paid it. Originally Posted by SpringFest
Gisela, ginger and others who charged a premium likely lead to the move up as well..
I was told the house fee was 100 waaaay back (haha) when the prices were 240/260/280. Have only been once since 320 but I assume it's the same. I want the prices down too but I think they're competing with LA etc for the best girls. Has to be other benefits to Dallas. Originally Posted by Bigtexguy42
Rumor has it that the increase only goes to the house, not the girl. Again, the youngens aren't coming here. They are going to the big cities. They get more there.
Gisselle came when the rate was 300 and she was advertised for 400. This notion that the girls can’t have a competitive take is absurd. People paid it. Originally Posted by SpringFest

The minute I saw her premium price and so many people raving about her, I KNEW the studios were going to get the wrong idea. That was DEFINITELY the beginning of the latest price increase, the catalyst if you will.
Gisela, ginger and others who charged a premium likely lead to the move up as well.. Originally Posted by Armydude89D
“Likely” bruh
The minute I saw her premium price and so many people raving about her, I KNEW the studios were going to get the wrong idea. That was DEFINITELY the beginning of the latest price increase, the catalyst if you will. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Gisselle's coming back to Dallas come January. I'm personally looking to try her out despite the premium. Her schedule must have been stacked if she's coming back in such a short interim.
Nice Segway for a promotion
Clearly with the pickup in reviews on the page one of the board, this thread can now be closed, and we are now nearing the 3 week mark of the boycott, meaning we are 3 weeks or so from most of the PA studio guys running out. It will be interesting to see which AMP, Strip clubs. list crawlers and couple old month reviews get tossed out there.

Appreciate everyone input from the ones who chimed in
Clearly with the pickup in reviews on the page one of the board, this thread can now be closed, and we are now nearing the 3 week mark of the boycott, meaning we are 3 weeks or so from most of the PA studio guys running out. It will be interesting to see which AMP, Strip clubs. list crawlers and couple old month reviews get tossed out there.

Appreciate everyone input from the ones who chimed in Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Keep your faith high… you’re speaking like you are dealing with addicts or something. Your words are similar to drug dealers.
Seen a few girls from different studios, everyone seems alright, if this would have worked we would have seen girls dropping off sites like flys, we all know if they have a couple of bad days they are gone lol.
Keep your faith high… you’re speaking like you are dealing with addicts or something. Your words are similar to drug dealers. Originally Posted by AsianP
Three weeks and out?

Yall have never committed to much in your lives I guess?