MountainGoat, vacation again or is that short stay

Sometimes I wish I understood half the shit going on here.. Originally Posted by stuckinsyracuse
Yeah I agree cuse, shit goes round and round sometimes, guess it's part of me being a newbie here, well relative compared to those that have been going on and on about some of this stuff. Catching on, but just takes some time
Sometimes I wish I understood half the shit going on here.. Originally Posted by stuckinsyracuse
WHY???

Most is just BS drama and pissing matches by a few with too much time on their hands!!!....

I'm here for the pussy and will pass on the pissing matches.....
WHY???

Most is just BS drama and pissing matches by a few with too much time on their hands!!!....

I'm here for the pussy and will pass on the pissing matches..... Originally Posted by Celso
pussy Is good, mg had some good pussy in the containers he shared info well, task can vouch for that on mg, task will tell you mg done good on the pussy
Careful what you wish for!!
Careful what you wish for!! Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
yea but sometimes its good to know some inside shit about a girl u didn't know.

damn some of our girls on here are very savy when it comes to logging in apparently.

some posters on here are very savy in who they review and what they get in return for the review.

very interesting.

wont go pt yet, but hmm soonn

thread coming ocd, not yet but soon, im gathering the data wanna make sure I have all the RAW data correct.

wink wink
yea but sometimes its good to know some inside shit about a girl u didn't know.

damn some of our girls on here are very savy when it comes to logging in apparently.

some posters on here are very savy in who they review and what they get in return for the review.

very interesting.

wont go pt yet, but hmm soonn

thread coming ocd, not yet but soon, im gathering the data wanna make sure I have all the RAW data correct.

wink wink Originally Posted by bjwstw

looking forward to it, cant wait
WHY???

I'm here for the pussy and will pass on the pissing matches..... Originally Posted by Celso
Yup, learned that and now waste much less time playing on here and spend it on more "fruitful" pursuits.
the drama is my screening.
My list of if I was looking is short
Unless it's Plastic Man. Which is understandable.
Unless it's Plastic Man. Which is understandable. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
every jimmie loves ...plastic man!

...and plastic man loves ...every jimmie!

...epic circle jerk time! ...strappy sandals required ...and nothing else!
Sounds like PM is hoping for an invite to be the centerpiece in a Bukkake party.....
Sounds like PM is hoping for an invite to be the centerpiece in a Bukkake party..... Originally Posted by Celso
oh mary ...why so homophobic? ...is ur mom a dude?

...plastic man will be here for you mary! ...plastic man loves you!
pm go take part, do a review
enjoy it
I feel like I get a vacation now too, that was tiring. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Let me know, I can help you with that.....

I've got five points expiring tomorrow....
I need to figure out a way to replenish them..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Same to you! Thats easy stuff. LMAO!
Let me know, I can help you with that.....

Same to you! Thats easy stuff. LMAO! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
lol u done good cc