State Department Illegally Destroyed 13 Of Hillary's Mobile Devices With Hammers

Hail to the Chief!!!!!

(Accepting bets...)
(Accepting bets...) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Help us out, oinkboy... how do I bet here? do I pick 1 or 2?

1) Is hildebeest lying when she says her memory is impaired by her concussion/blood clot?

2) Or is she telling the truth and admitting she's not healthy enough to be President?

WHICH IS IT, OINKBOY??? INQUIRING VOTER MINDS WANT TO KNOW!!!
  • DSK
  • 09-04-2016, 06:17 AM
Hail to the Chief!!!!!

You really don't care how sick, dishonest, corrupt, incompetent, secretive, amoral, and sociopathic you're candidate, Hillary is, do you, AssupPartisanHack? You can't even defend her. But you support her. You have no idea what she will do, but you don't care. You're just a partisan hack, and a stupid one, at that.
Hail to the Chief!!!!!

I bet she gets elected president and fucks this country up even more than Obama has. You wanna make that bet asshole?

Jim
  • Old-T
  • 09-04-2016, 02:34 PM
Let's see: psychopathic, lying, security risk, almost-historic "I don't trust her" ratings across the public. But she is likely to win because the RWWs put forth a completely bloated buffoon who can't keep from shooting off his entire leg over and over.

I really hope your momentary enjoyment of having "won" by getting Trump the nomination is worth it when Clinton gives the US its first real 3rd world despot. For the thrill of nominating an "Outsider and Common Man Billionaire", you are inflicting us with someone who will make us remember Ferdinand Marcos.

Well done, RWWs. Well done indeed.
Hail to the Chief!!!!!

But you can't defend her, AssupTheHack. You blurt incomprehensible bullshit about Trump, but you can't defend Hillary. You're a "yellow dog" Democrat and you don't give a rat's ass about the Constitution or the future of this country. You are a disgrace. You'd gladly see this country slide into a third world police state just to gloat about Hillary winning. Well, she will probably win, and you won't fare any better. In fact, you will suffer like the rest of us who know what we are doing.