WTF...have guys become girls?

• Paven
  • 01-30-2013, 11:27 PM
I don't know what to tell you lol.
LOL
I'm suddenly craving Captain Crunch with a side of General Tso's Chicken.
Blame the feminists for the masculinization of women, and the feminization of men for what you described LR.

Also, you can blame the chicks always bitching that they want the "sensitive" guy to "hold them" but still go home with the bad boy to have him fuck her silly, only to then hear her bitch about how bad guys are. I write and say, Screw that crap! Give me a woman who knows when to STFU and fuck like a slut, make my sandwich, and I am good to go on to my next thing on my list. How hard can it be for the girls to get it right?

As for the hacking of email, LOL! I have a friend, yes, I know that is hard to believe but tis true, who actually had an ex get all pissy he was on one of the dating sites, forget that she hasn't seen him in eons. She got so upset that she not only hacked into his profile, but sent a bunch of emails out to some really unattractive women. Just like a female, I’m telling you.

Back at ‘ya London, I’m tired of it too.
If you put out on the first date 10 years ago, they never called again. If you do that now, they want to move in! Originally Posted by London Rayne
How does the saying go? Men are like tile. Lay them right the first time, and you can walk all over them.
  • Paven
  • 01-30-2013, 11:42 PM
I've never heard that saying.
Well, I'm old. Maybe it's an old saying, lol.
  • Paven
  • 01-30-2013, 11:54 PM
Like call the nursing home we have an escapee old?
When did this shit change? Seriously...I need a man about 3 hours a week, and that's IT! I am not running a fkin bed and breakfast here! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well, Pilgrim, I'd say June 11, 1979. The world hasn't been right since.

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

No metrosexual nonsense for that hombre, that's for sure.
Haha. No, more like I was a teen in the 80s old.
  • Paven
  • 01-31-2013, 12:07 AM
That's not old bro .

Old is when your teeth are like the stars because they come out at night .

Yes no waxing of the eyebrows for the men, trimming them is ok though. lol
Well, Pilgrim, I'd say June 11, 1979. The world hasn't been right since.

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

No metrosexual nonsense for that hombre, that's for sure. Originally Posted by awl4knot
That's a gooden...

Closer to May 26, 1971 I would think:

"You can call me Father, you can call me Jacob, you can call me Jake. You can call me a dirty son-of-a-bitch, but if you EVER call me Daddy again, I'll finish this..."
Back in the day I can recall women getting all clingy with a man after the first experience, yet now the times are a changing.

Maybe, I am just not like women are because after I fk, I want only a sandwich and a damn nap, yet I keep running into guys who want to cuddle! Really? Texting my ass 30 times a day, the "where are you" messages if I don't respond in an hour, stopping by my house when we don't have plans, etc. Talking about guys who are SUPPOSED to be sugar daddies, and NOT boyfriends.

When did this shit change? Seriously...I need a man about 3 hours a week, and that's IT! I am not running a fkin bed and breakfast here! Don't bring your toothbrush, a change of clothes, or a damn Ipod, because we won't be listening to YOUR music!

Any other ladies notice how the tables have indeed turned, or am I just a guy? I don't need a love poem or a valentine. Just come fk me, daty, and buy me a fking subway on the way out, and we will get along just fine, but if you start eating MY Captain Crunch, it's gonna be an issue! Get your own fkin cereal! Originally Posted by London Rayne

Bwhaaahaaaahaa This is freaking hilarious!
You remind me a little of Whitney Cummings
Back in the day I can recall women getting all clingy with a man after the first experience, yet now the times are a changing.

Maybe, I am just not like women are because after I fk, I want only a sandwich and a damn nap, yet I keep running into guys who want to cuddle! Really? Texting my ass 30 times a day, the "where are you" messages if I don't respond in an hour, stopping by my house when we don't have plans, etc. Talking about guys who are SUPPOSED to be sugar daddies, and NOT boyfriends.

When did this shit change? Seriously...I need a man about 3 hours a week, and that's IT! I am not running a fkin bed and breakfast here! Don't bring your toothbrush, a change of clothes, or a damn Ipod, because we won't be listening to YOUR music!

Any other ladies notice how the tables have indeed turned, or am I just a guy? I don't need a love poem or a valentine. Just come fk me, daty, and buy me a fking subway on the way out, and we will get along just fine, but if you start eating MY Captain Crunch, it's gonna be an issue! Get your own fkin cereal! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well if you didn't spend so much time with these pocket book cassanovas, and bid your time with a real men you wouldn't see it that way. They would throughly bang you run off to a Sports Bar to watch a game and call you three days later to see if your snatch is healed for round two. Besides thats what you want anyway, so why fight it.

Jim
Y'all need to quit with the small d*ck jokes...I think I made myself clear many times bwahahaha. Asians, please take a number...I serve you all! Originally Posted by London Rayne
You need to base yourself in San Francisco then...I've never seen so many needle dicks and nub knobs in one city!!