Renting a room for someone?

Paranoid at it's finest. Hell if you guys are that frightened stay the fuck out of the hobby. Sure those things could happen but probably won't. I have spent many nights in hotels in my work life and have never heard of any of these things happening. Yes Best Western hotel maintains a list of hookers staying at their hotels. They put a number or some type of note that is in their computer. My brother-in-law worked at their computer center and filled me in on their system.
Paranoid at it's finest. Hell if you guys are that frightened stay the fuck out of the hobby. Sure those things could happen but probably won't. I have spent many nights in hotels in my work life and have never heard of any of these things happening. Yes Best Western hotel maintains a list of hookers staying at their hotels. They put a number or some type of note that is in their computer. My brother-in-law worked at their computer center and filled me in on their system. Originally Posted by tucson
Now that you've already shot your mouth off, did you not notice that some providers gave the same advice as those guys? Are you saying those providers should stay the fuck out of the hobby also?
Red Hat wrote
What if some other guys injuries her or something and police are called. They always pull the registration, and what about fingerprints (that's why I also where rubber gloves, the really like the ones with dogs and kittens) it's just not a good move.
Rubber gloves WTF
Lol I didn't do it, because rooms were all rented lol. She's a nice gal though, but I've only seen her once so idk. Dumb luck on my part.
whether it is a good idea or not is not important. the issue here is being a pussy and letting a provider take advantage of you.. if you start doing stuff like this then next time it will be something else. it is a slippery slope. no different than a provider giving freebies in exchange for a favor of some sort. keep things business only
All of us in the hobby ACCEPT certain levels of risk.

Some obviously more than others.

Shoot, if LE has staked out an in-call (hotel or apartment) due to let's say suspicion of the P or the D or the UA the LEOs will certainly capture the clients' i.d. off his vehicle and likely his facial recognition, too.

There are well-known communities in which "vigilantes" circulate flyers with printouts of reviews, ads, etc. to the local hotel/motel operators and front desks, and I have heard of LEOs doing the same in certain instances.

Shoot, who knows how many drug stores keep track of females purchasing larger than usual quantities of condoms (dozens and dozens) and letting local LEOs in very small communities know?> Yeah, that's carrying paranoia to an extreme, but ...

Meanwhile, all of the above posters were merely giving an opinion to the OP regarding their thoughts.
Since others have already addressed the bad things that can come out of doing such a noble thing for a provider, I'll just answer your question with another question...

Why not just see one of the countless women on this board that can aquire their own incall without the need of your assistance?