The Deep Throat Swallower

How do you know my sword wasn't a pirate cutlass?! Originally Posted by alluringava
If you can do a pirates cutlass, its time for me to show you my wooden leg! So when are you going to be in Texas? LOL
Holly Molly, I just saw your Sig line! AUSTIN from the 23rd-26th! I need to get my leg buffed!

Put me down... SL Pirate Adventure! You pick the day! How about the 23rd, like the minute you get here!
Holly Molly, I just saw your Sig line! AUSTIN from the 23rd-26th! I need to get my leg buffed!

Put me down... SL Pirate Adventure! You pick the day! How about the 23rd, like the minute you get here! Originally Posted by Still Looking

You know what you're going to have to deal with, right? Me and this certain other stunning provider who will probably convert you to GFE hobbyist and make a milestone of the history here on Eccie...STILL LOOKING becomes GFE Hobbyist! It can be done! By golly, he can't get enough DATY LOLOLOL :P
You know what you're going to have to deal with, right? Me and this certain other stunning provider who will probably convert you to GFE hobbyist and make a milestone of the history here on Eccie...STILL LOOKING becomes GFE Hobbyist! It can be done! By golly, he can't get enough DATY LOLOLOL :P Originally Posted by alluringava
As a pirate this is uncharted territory for me! So what I hear you saying is your going to show me the buried treasure!? Have I got that right?
I agree deep throat is the best method. Lips to balls and no hands. Originally Posted by Shayla
That's it....I'm fucking moving to Canada Originally Posted by DickEmDown
All talk and no action huh DED lol.....
I had a utr lady who'd never deep throated anyone. She tried it with me with much success. When I started cumming, I was all the way in and it flowed right down her throat with such ease. I held her head gently, letting her know not to move. I retracted a bit and she sucked every last drop. She smiled afterwards.

She had just turned 18, sexy and beautiful. Mmmmm, such good times with her.
I had a utr lady who'd never deep throated anyone. She tried it with me with much success. When I started cumming, I was all the way in and it flowed right down her throat with such ease. I held her head gently, letting her know not to move. I retracted a bit and she sucked every last drop. She smiled afterwards.

She had just turned 18, sexy and beautiful. Mmmmm, such good times with her. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
Oh My!?
Oh My!? Originally Posted by Still Looking

Okay that does it. I'm going to start recommending to my female clients at the gym to start drinking more cum to get skinny.
Okay that does it. I'm going to start recommending to my female clients at the gym to start drinking more cum to get skinny. Originally Posted by alluringava
At the risk of repeating my self, Oh My! LOL
Okay that does it. I'm going to start recommending to my female clients at the gym to start drinking more cum to get skinny. Originally Posted by alluringava
Why discriminate??? I'm sure it works on men too. lol
Well my trainer says PROTEIN!!!!!!.....lmao....
Why discriminate??? I'm sure it works on men too. lol Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Yeah but it's much more fun for THEM to have a woman swallow their cum than to swallow their own
Yeah but it's much more fun for THEM to have a woman swallow their cum than to swallow their own Originally Posted by alluringava
That was not the dynamic of which I was thinking.
Lead by example Ava! LOL
That was not the dynamic of which I was thinking. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Charles, leave it alone. Quit being so analytical and take what I said as a joke. That's what it was meant to be. Or maybe not LOL