HELP help PLEH pleh attorney anmessages block

Wakeup has a translator app that might work..
I hate rude iddiots
Im 25,000 no less JUST DELEATE MY ACCOUNT IM TO BGOOD FORV YOUR BOARD YOU PAY ME 25,00 to be a member or ever post again

I love myself i may be poor but i love myself an want a good life
by way DELEATE ALL MY POSTS
IM TO GOOD TO BE ABUSED USED BY THE IDDIOTS AN IM NOT CALLIN YOU THAt but you dont give a shit about me im trying grt to paradise live a good :life i may be poor but im workin leaving country meet rich gov or offical orv police officer to fall in love 1B person good life PARADISE

goodbye im better than you
all i can say is OMG,wow, and what?
Im 25,000 no less JUST DELEATE MY ACCOUNT IM TO BGOOD FORV YOUR BOARD YOU PAY ME 25,00 to be a member or ever post again Originally Posted by AmyHeavens
That much I can understand.
Your wish is granted.
Thank you CC!
holy hell lol
I hate rude iddiots Originally Posted by AmyHeavens
Who wakeup ?
That much I can understand.
Your wish is granted. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Well I know I'm slow .. But yall are paying for posts?? You owe me big time , I was past 10,000! Pony up baby! You can pay me in Dick
IM TO GOOD TO BE ABUSED USED BY THE IDDIOTS AN IM NOT CALLIN YOU THAt but you dont give a shit about me im trying grt to paradise live a good :life i may be poor but im workin leaving country meet rich gov or offical orv police officer to fall in love 1B person good life PARADISE

goodbye im better than you Originally Posted by AmyHeavens

You had me at "goverment official ".

by way DELEATE ALL MY POSTS Originally Posted by AmyHeavens
If only they could , but PM Chica Chaser to make sure , if he ignores you just keep PM' ing him !! don't give up!
If only they could , but PM Chica Chaser to make sure , if he ignores you just keep PM' ing him !! don't give up! Originally Posted by small package
He disabled her account a few posts up. You're talking to yourself.
He disabled her account a few posts up. You're talking to yourself. Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
Sue me for not being miss aticulate lighten up