visiting questions

Thanks sweetie
I was arboretum earlier this week, you can find some reasonably priced places if you look online. If you are wanting to stay central (which is what I prefer) there's a surprisingly nice place on Middle Fiskerville that you can occasionally find really good deals on. Ill send y'all a PM with a couple links to sites I use (and if anyone else wants them PM me and I will send too!) Originally Posted by LuzMarie
Yeah but depending on the clientele you might be trying to attract, the HO-tel 6 might not be the best option. I know more than a few hobbyists that won't go to some of those places. Last time I was there someone got arrested in front of my room! I almost shit my pants (but didn't cuz it would have cost him extra hahaha jk!) Originally Posted by LuzMarie

Two key points from your post.

A. U used the exact HO-tel 6 I'm talking about along with other very well know providers.

B. I based my comment on reading reviews and seeing rates.

If ur smart all places are fine, if ur stupid, no place is safe. I'd prefer a nicer spot but have ended up there more then once
I decided to book in the northwest part of Austin....good decision or not?
I think you'll be fine where ever. I think girls do better up north anyways.
Thanks babe
I prefer south Austin near 71 and I35
I prefer south Austin near 71 and I35 Originally Posted by cindycum

+1 but none of the ladies seem to end up there.
Just stay away form I35 and 290 or I35 and 183. Both LE love to bust. Capital Texas Highway isnt that bad IMO
lol i hust love your handle name
Just stay away form I35 and 290 or I35 and 183. Both LE love to bust. Capital Texas Highway isnt that bad IMO Originally Posted by SmackThatAzz