Announcement - Please Read

I’ve never had those kind of tamales, betamales? Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1

That's because you're a beta, while I am alpha. You need to up your game kid
Can't beat superior intellect and genius Bob. We need to get into the witness protection program immediately!!!
BARE_IS_BEST dont listen to ntx and Bob. They are jealous haters. They think my reviews are fake because i get bare greek and they dont. The girls also love doing rape fantasies with me because i am big and strong while they are weak betamales. On top of that, they never make me pay. They actually pay me. Originally Posted by aku1999
1000% TRUE

YEEEE HAWWWWW
Can't beat superior intellect and genius Bob. We need to get into the witness protection program immediately!!! Originally Posted by ntxguy
Don't bend over for the soap

Big Enos going to poke ya in the slats
Jesus Christ... it might be time to step away from these boards. Its becoming more of a clown show with these trolls and what not.
BARE, very entertaining. Good luck with your shit.
Aku, how can you forget about ntx and chung on you alpha beta post?
Jesus Christ... it might be time to step away from these boards. Its becoming more of a clown show with these trolls and what not. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Yeah! Big and Enos Burdette are out of control.

As for me, I will be dead soon

You want to witness my Sky Funeral?
BARE, very entertaining. Good luck with your shit.
Aku, how can you forget about ntx and chung on you alpha beta post? Originally Posted by DCHung
Can you please address me as BARE_IS_BEST, DCHung ?
Thanks
Jesus Christ... it might be time to step away from these boards. Its becoming more of a clown show with these trolls and what not. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
The clown show seem to have started on May 12, 2022 for some reason. Cant put my finger on it though
We have aku, bare is best, and DCHung all in the same thread.....they are the reincarnation of Captain Planet. With their trolling powers combined, they form Captain Troll!!

I always hear circus music playing in the background whenever these guys post......
I wonder sometimes if its the same person just talking to themself
We have aku, bare is best, and DCHung all in the same thread.....they are the reincarnation of Captain Planet. With their trolling powers combined, they form Captain Troll!!

I always hear circus music playing in the background whenever these guys post...... Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
I need to turn down the volume.
I wonder sometimes if its the same person just talking to themself Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Nope
It's like watching "Split"
It's like watching "Split" Originally Posted by Pugilist254
I was thinking more of "Dumb and Dumber" or an episode of the "Three Stooges".